The Potential in Mauer Der Toten

ProjectKMR

Yes I haven't been seen in awhile. Yes I said that I was done with Zombies after the real Aether story was finished but honestly man I wouldn't dare show my face again unless something genuinely interested me so here we are. Got interested after reading some more intel overtime and since I have a new PC set-up coming in and I own Cold War on Battlenet, fuck it let's come back for a bit and see if my morbid curiosity is warranted. 

Regardless, I like the way this looks so far. Being a classic era Zombies fan and hearing Berlin admittedly makes me giddy. Not sure what to make of my buddy Skeletor invading Berlin though, I assume he's been the one mimicking Dr Vogel but who knows, perhaps he's an even older face of some kind. Wonder what the common consensus is thus far, but what I do know is that I'll be playing it whenever my update finishes because I'm looking forward to it

Also, Mule Kick's new design kicks MAJOR ass and if you disagree you're just plain and simply wrong. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think in the trailer Kravchenko says something about how there is some kind of ancient evils coming around to play, seeing Zykov would be incredibly interesting but I personally believe it's something new or a familiar face, but who that familiar face would be is where I'm drawing blanks. Shadowman definitely didn't get himself an upgrade, pretty sure the Apothicon Gods are having their way with him after his failure, but I digress. I'm never not gonna call it Skeletor

Archived