Are there any new quotes from Samantha Maxis operator, in Cold War Zombies?

asaf gonzalez

I questioned myself earlier today because I was playing fire base z today on. On June 3rd 2021 and I began to realise that some quotes stood out to me since I'venever heard them before. I played using Samantha Maxis since her release, so I'd know if there'ssomething fishy with her quotes. I really feel like there's some new ones because there's some that I've never heard before. For example I heard these...

I'm not entirelysure of the 1st one which is, "Are you seeing this Weaver."

2nd I heard "I hate bullies."

"I shouldn't be here."

"Say my name I dare you"

"This is wrong"

"Are you scared of me, then you should be"

I just want confirmation if I'm wrong about this cuz I Never Once heard her say any of these.

Thank you

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, those are new lines that seem to have more character to them, however it seems that they have recently removed those quotes which is a shame. I believe those quotes are hinting for Samantha's involvement in the next map, but I'm not sure. We will see.

Archived