Local Zombies Fanboy

Zahir Mustaffa

Hi there. I've been a huge fan of Cod Zombies for the past couple years and am VERY knowledgeable on the storyline for such a young age(14), mostly Aether story related. I do know a bit about Chaos and the other CODs Zombies, but not much as they never got me interested much. I've played every Aether map, learned every characters personality and backstory, and everything else from head to toe, tattooed inside my brain permanently. Anyways, that's who I am...yea   :D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
On 4/18/2021 at 8:48 PM, Zahir Mustaffa said:

Hi there. I've been a huge fan of Cod Zombies for the past couple years and am VERY knowledgeable on the storyline for such a young age(14), mostly Aether story related. I do know a bit about Chaos and the other CODs Zombies, but not much as they never got me interested much. I've played every Aether map, learned every characters personality and backstory, and everything else from head to toe, tattooed inside my brain permanently. Anyways, that's who I am...yea   :D

Welcome to CoDZ Zahir, I saw you on the Discord as well! Glad to hear you are into the story as well, a person to my heart. As you may see, this site has sections called 'Story Discussion', 'Research and Development' and 'Asylum', filled with theories which you may like to read. If you have a theory, speculation or any other idea on the story, don't hestitate to write a post! Hope we can have a fruitfull discussion one day :) 

• 4 months later...

Archived