Hello from NY!

OliverBrown

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
On 4/18/2021 at 2:38 PM, OliverBrown said:

Hello everyone my name is Oliver I am 25 years old I am a naturalist photographer, I love to watch birds and play games.I hope to find friends here.

Oh nice man, that's really cool! Do you have a site or blog or something where you share your photos? I'd love to see them, as I am a nature person myself as well. Feel free to share some photos in the Off Topic section of this site 🙂

So you are from the New England region? I imagine the wildlife/birds there are very different than here in Europe. What are the most common ones there, and the prettiest ones? I self live close to floodplains which atracks a lot of neat birdspecies in my hood. There is hardly any car traffic so birds like waterhen, geese, swans and ducks walk over the streets here. In the floodplains there are also herons and white stork. I love it how all trees are in blossom right now.

What console are you on? We also have a Discord with voicechat and teamsearcher, a place where you can meet up with other Zombie Slayers to play a match. 

EDIT: Btw here is the CoDZDiscord link if you are interested 

DISCORD.GG

Check out the Call of Duty Zombies community on Discord - hang out with 475 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Archived