Black Ops Zombies Tribute Piece

Carl Leitem

Hey guys! I’m new here and I wanted to share something with you all! If you like metal, or just zombies in general, you might find this pretty cool. I was very inspired by Zombies and decided to do my own rendition of the Black Ops Zombies theme “Damned”. I will provide a link to my SoundCloud if anyone wants to hear it. I hope you enjoy and happy Easter!

Infernally Damned  <<< SoundCloud link

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

That sounds awesome @Carl Leitem! I admit, I am no metal listener myself but oh how I admire it when people make their own music. And that theme of Damned, very well done. How did you create this? Via instruments, FL Studio, or what?

Welcome to the site friendo, glad to have you! By the way if you are interested in the music of zombies, you should check this ongoing thread: Easter Egg Song Bracket (Round 1) - General Zombies Discussion - Call of Duty Zombies

9 hours ago, anonymous said:

That sounds awesome @Carl Leitem! I admit, I am no metal listener myself but oh how I admire it when people make their own music. And that theme of Damned, very well done. How did you create this? Via instruments, FL Studio, or what?

Welcome to the site friendo, glad to have you! By the way if you are interested in the music of zombies, you should check this ongoing thread: Easter Egg Song Bracket (Round 1) - General Zombies Discussion - Call of Duty Zombies

Thank you so much! I played the guitars and bass and piano parts, laid down basic drum beats with a keyboard using GGD’s Modern and Massive drum library, played basic chords for the strings and added in notes afterward, topping it off with sound effects. I use Logic Pro X as my DAW. 

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, Carl Leitem said:

Thank you so much! I played the guitars and bass and piano parts, laid down basic drum beats with a keyboard using GGD’s Modern and Massive drum library, played basic chords for the strings and added in notes afterward, topping it off with sound effects. I use Logic Pro X as my DAW. 

Nice! So you play both piano and guitar (and bass?)? How did you get yourself so musical? 

23 hours ago, anonymous said:

Nice! So you play both piano and guitar (and bass?)? How did you get yourself so musical? 

I’ve been playing guitar for about 15 years and sometimes it gets boring so I try to expand my horizons and mess around with other instruments. 

• Moderators
On 4/6/2021 at 8:59 PM, Carl Leitem said:

I’ve been playing guitar for about 15 years and sometimes it gets boring so I try to expand my horizons and mess around with other instruments. 

Haha I went the other way around: I started with piano but this whole Covid thing brought me into guitar (akoustic). I like to play piano tracks on guitar (such as Tsjaikovski) and vice versa. Always neat when people expand their horizons and just try things, who knows what can come from it

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

Haha I went the other way around: I started with piano but this whole Covid thing brought me into guitar (akoustic). I like to play piano tracks on guitar (such as Tsjaikovski) and vice versa. Always neat when people expand their horizons and just try things, who knows what can come from it

Exactly! Thank you so much for you kind words. I hope you keep it up with your music! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived