Hello! L0KKI here, new to the forum but not so new to zombies, you can add me to play Cold War zombies.

L0KKI

Names L0KKI a 20 year old male that is looking for players to play Cold War Zombies because solo is kinda boring, Played WaW Zombies when I was kiddo and I haven't played any other zombie title other then Cold War and WaW.

Heres my Discord; LOKKI#9750

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Heyo @L0KKI, welcome to CoDZ (excuse me for being late)! This is our Discord server, if you'd like to join: 

DISCORD.GG

Check out the Call of Duty Zombies community on Discord - hang out with 480 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

It has a section devoted to 'looking for a team' and voicechats, and I'd love to play with you one time. Pretty cool you did WaW and now returned for Cold War. What console do you use and what timezone are you in?

Love your profile picture btw, glad to have you!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Moderators
14 minutes ago, L0KKI said:

Sup, the discord invite doesnt work, and I am on PC and EU timezone, to be specific I am GMT+2 timezone.

How about this link?

DISCORD.GG

Check out the Call of Duty Zombies community on Discord - hang out with...

Sadly, I am no PC gamer myself. Since what time are you playing Zombies? And from what region are you, Baltic, Black Sea or Mediterranean, if I may ask? I'm just always interested in people's country/region of origins 🙂

I am from Finland so I guess that makes me scandinavian. I am usually playing if theres people to play with, usually though I play from 17:00 - 23:00 normally. But I recently bought the Resident Evil 8: Village so I don't know how much of Call of Duty I will be playing 😄

Archived