Hello everyone!

Fibroidkey794

I'm Fib and I've been part of this community for just over a month, funny enough I found this amazing community while looking for a Firebase Z easter egg guide. I've been playing CoD zombies ever since BO2 when my dad got it for father's day when it first came out (one of the first games I ever played on the 360), we've been playing together ever since. I like most of the zombie maps I've played so I'll put my favorites from each CoD:  Kino der Toten, Tranzit, Descent, Shadows of Evil, IX and Firebase Z. I used to play zombies just to kill zombies and explore the maps until the last year I started getting into the easter eggs (I attempted AW's easter eggs) and the lore. I hope to get know you all more and plan to stay here for a long time. 

NoodleWiggle.gif

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived