Hi everyone

Mooniezz

Hi my name is Mooniezz and i´m from sweden. I play on pc,  I started playing COD a few months ago, a friend of mine wanted me in multiplay. It started with warzone and modern warfare and then I found Cold War zombie mode. i´m totally hooked on zombies. I have also interested to get into the lore of this series.

So I tried to search a bit on the net for a good forum and found this and i am so glad for that.

Nice to meet you all

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Hej @Mooniezz, so nice you found us! Pretty cool you started playing Zombies quite recently but already are interested in its backstory & lore. Here you are at the right place! 

Until yesterday, it was obligated to make at least 5 posts/comments before you could enter the story categories (Story discussion, Asylum and Research & Development), but we have just changed that to making one introduction post. As you are the first to create an intro post, would you mind to check if you have full access to the story categories now? Hope everything works fine 🙂

So you are from Sweden eh? Once went to Smaland, Helsingborg and Malmö and know some folks who are studying at Uppsala. What part are you from, if I may ask?

On 3/11/2021 at 8:31 AM, anonymous said:

Hej @Mooniezz, so nice you found us! Pretty cool you started playing Zombies quite recently but already are interested in its backstory & lore. Here you are at the right place! 

Until yesterday, it was obligated to make at least 5 posts/comments before you could enter the story categories (Story discussion, Asylum and Research & Development), but we have just changed that to making one introduction post. As you are the first to create an intro post, would you mind to check if you have full access to the story categories now? Hope everything works fine 🙂

So you are from Sweden eh? Once went to Smaland, Helsingborg and Malmö and know some folks who are studying at Uppsala. What part are you from, if I may ask?

Hi  and thanks

Yes i  have full access

Iam from Stockholm itsin teh middle of sweden

//Mooniezz

Archived