Welcome everybody!

anonymous

• Moderators

Hey there fellow CoDZ members @EL3MENTAL 115, @agrohimamx, @Bench_Appearo, @Meawn, @Conor Keating, @Pavlosect, @Antonionir, @Kibbler@Arthurwek and everybody else reading this! I noticed some names in the activity list but realized I didn't even got the honour to meet you :). On CoDZ, you can talk story, maps, favourite things, community activity, or gameplay - and that's what we all love to talk about! On the Forums here, the posts are often quite elaborate and if you prefer a short small talk, you can also hop over to our Discord: https://discord.gg/hxDmebp

If you are into the story, don't hestitate to check out our gems at our 'Asylum', and if you have a story theory yourself, you can post it in Story Discussion or Research & Development

I'll start to talk a little bit about myself: My name is Anonymous, or Anon in short. Actually I chose that name because my initial intend was to not stay here for a long time; I simply wanted to share a post and remain anonymous. Guess what, the friendly attitude of some folks here made me stay and grew into this family. My everlasting favourite map is Tranzit, mostly because all of the nostalgia I feel playing it and it was the map that introduced me to both Zombies mode and the CoDZ Forum. How about you? Did Cold War introduce you to Zombies mode, or have you been playing it for a longer time? What is your favourite map?

Sprichst du Deutsch? Est-ce que tu parles Français? Parli Italiano? Hablas Español? We are an international community here. Scroll down and select "language":

image.png

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Welcome aboard, everyone! Glad to see so many new people in the community 🙂 Hopefully a lot of you introduce yourselves here or make a separate post in Introductions, @anonymouspretty much nailed the rest on the head so I won't waste time repeating it but you should definitely check those topics out even just to see the discussions that can come from them! Sometimes even the simplest responses can spark some insane levels of conversation, so feel free to hop in!

If I may add one last thing, I would highly recommend checking out @RadZakpak's take on the Zombies Storyline, which follows the official timeline and lore with some creative liberties as well! He's worked/is working very hard on it and has just recently finished Part 1 of 5, and it's quite a lot to read already being the culmination of at least a few years! 

Archived