How to defeat the orda in assault wave SOLO (after latest patch season )

Robin Trybou

Hey evrybody,

since season 2 i cant defeat the orda assault wave anymore after round 40 SOLO.

Zombies keep spawning in so i cant shoot the orda and if i can the wonder weapon doesnt do much damage anymore...

I tried RPD, missiles, artillery but nothing works.

Thx for advice in advance. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to take it down by getting close to it for the damage bonus.
But it's hard with all the zombies i had to spam artillery.
I wish they kept it how it was before tbh. 
Using all the ammo on a Paped Rai-K should really be enough to take it down imo.

7 minutes ago, Rapt said:

Using all the ammo on a Paped Rai-K should really be enough to take it down imo.

I totally agree, I'm so glad I defeated the easter egg before the first orda buff for this very reason. Even on some of the earlier assault waves he's still hard to kill. 

Honestly your best bet for defeating orda is upgrading your RoF to tier V since there's an increased chance you get insta killed applied to you, use a pap tier 3 legendary lmg or rai k and it shouldn't be an issue. Also you can start hitting orda as soon as he comes out of the pod thing which is like 5-10 seconds before all of the zombies start coming out of the portal. Hopefully this helps you

18 hours ago, Rapt said:

thx for the advice, but at round 75 its getting hectic only to survive. I try to stay alive and then take the reactor back.

No chance to kill the orda unless a weapon like the RPG or something else can hurt itreal quick.

Im sure they gonna change it, its just too damn difficult.

15 hours ago, Fibroidkey794 said:

Honestly your best bet for defeating orda is upgrading your RoF to tier V since there's an increased chance you get insta killed applied to you, use a pap tier 3 legendary lmg or rai k and it shouldn't be an issue. Also you can start hitting orda as soon as he comes out of the pod thing which is like 5-10 seconds before all of the zombies start coming out of the portal. Hopefully this helps you

see my quote. Thx for advice.

On 3/3/2021 at 7:28 AM, Fibroidkey794 said:

thx for the advice, but at round 75 its getting hectic only to survive. I try to stay alive and then take the reactor back.

No chance to kill the orda unless a weapon like the RPG or something else can hurt it real quick.

Im sure they gonna change it, its just too damn difficult.

Did some testing today.

Seems a maxed Stoner takes down the first Orda in two mags with no Ring of Fire.

I'm not sure how tanky the boss gets up in the 70s.

But in the 30s/40s you can camp up in an elevated position and kill the boss before any zombies even get close to you.

Might be worth a try idk!

9 hours ago, Rapt said:

Did some testing today.

Seems a maxed Stoner takes down the first Orda in two mags with no Ring of Fire.

I'm not sure how tanky the boss gets up in the 70s.

But in the 30s/40s you can camp up in an elevated position and kill the boss before any zombies even get close to you.

Might be worth a try idk!

Thx for the quote!

Indeed i could kill the orda in round 32 not further but you have to be lucky with the attachements you get on your LMG.

Idk how other players do it but it seems like they want us to quit playing....

I run around with my op shotgun (see tip) and could go as high as i want but i always die repowering a machine above round 80.

A good tip: the best gun in the game atm is the suckerpunch version of the hauer.

Take the pellet spreading, 222% damage, max ammo,... and you can kill 1 shot till round 100 and further (fully upgraded of course).

The mangler goes down in like 3 or 4 shots in round 80 i just played. A disadvantage is its not automatic so it gets insane above 55-60 but with the new deadwire its real easy.

Thx.

On 3/9/2021 at 7:31 AM, Robin Trybou said:

A good tip: the best gun in the game atm is the suckerpunch version of the hauer.

Take the pellet spreading, 222% damage, max ammo,... and you can kill 1 shot till round 100 and further (fully upgraded of course).

The mangler goes down in like 3 or 4 shots in round 80 i just played. A disadvantage is its not automatic so it gets insane above 55-60 but with the new deadwire its real easy.

Funny you say that here is my main class I always use, great minds think alike. 
 image.png
Been using the Stoner 63 for the 10 Orda kills seasonal challenge though after I got stomped on while trying to kill him with the Hauer one time. 😂
Can't even kill him with that past round 60 tbh. So I don't really think there is a way to kill him solo in late rounds unless they patch it. 

On 3/10/2021 at 8:49 AM, Rapt said:

Funny you say that here is my main class I always use, great minds think alike. 
 image.png
Been using the Stoner 63 for the 10 Orda kills seasonal challenge though after I got stomped on while trying to kill him with the Hauer one time. 😂
Can't even kill him with that past round 60 tbh. So I don't really think there is a way to kill him solo in late rounds unless they patch it. 

YUP YUP

youtube is very quiet about the orda...

Archived