Outbreak Season 2 Intel

RadZakpak

• Moderators

This thread will be updated as more are found.

Requiem (17/17)

Audio Logs (6)

"Like Flies To Honey" (Location: ???) - Strauss shares some thoughts about the dangers of Aetherium harvesting.

Spoiler

Strauss: The Aetherium harvesting unit. To the layman, it's not terribly impressive. Just a metal box with a canister in it, quietly sitting there, sucking in airborne Aetherium particles.

Strauss: But there is a reason my science teams risk their lives to place these units across the Zone. With Aetherium concentrations greater in the Ural Mountains than anywhere else on Earth, these harvesting units are absolutely vital in our race against the Soviets to harness the power of the Dark Aether.

Strauss: Once filled, each canister must be collected for rocket-transport to international waters. We considered other modes of travel, but rockets really are the quickest, cleanest way to get the samples out of the Outbreak Zone.

Strauss: Which is not to say retrieving these canisters is easy. They are heavy, cumbersome things, and once disengaged from the harvesting unit there is a limited amount of time to get them to the rocket before the samples degrade.

Strauss: They also draw hostiles like flies to honey, I have lost more than a few people on collection duty. I have therefore requested that Field Ops strike teams support all future canister retrieval efforts.

"A Grisly Affair" (Location: ???) - Grey muses about the risks and rewards of the Dark Aether Specimen Analyzer.

Spoiler

Grey: This is Dr. Elizabeth Grey with a few thoughts on the new Specimen Analyzer stations. We're using them to run field tests on undead anatomy -- specifically, genetic mutations and structural changes in the cerebral cortex.

Grey: It's a rather grisly affair, severing some poor, infected bloke's head and putting it in a jar for a proper soft tissue mapping and DNA sequencing. But if we can identify the root stimuli and catalysts for all these physical transformations, we'll be one step closer to preventing them.

Grey: Unfortunately, those heads aren't quite deceased, and they seem to call out to other infected in the area. I say this because the creatures always come running whenever we perform a scan.

Grey: Not quite sure if they're trying to rescue their fellow dead-head, or if it's more like sharks sensing an injured fish, but I'm working on a way to insulate the unit so the sample's distress won't draw unwanted attention.

Grey: Until then, my Unnatural Sciences teams may require some rather robust protection to operate the Dark Aether Specimen Analyzer.

"I See A Hierarchy" (Location: ???) - Carver discusses hunting High Value Targets from the Dark Aether, and ponders the enemy's command structure.

Spoiler

Carver: Our strike team has taken down a lot of different hostiles -- some bigger and badder than others. Every encounter is a risk of life and limb. But as far as my Containment and Security division is concerned, we learn the most from their engagements with apex-level threats. The Dark Aether's "high-value targets" for lack of a better term.

Carver: So we've come up with a way to guarantee they'll be tangling with an HVT. It's an energy cannon platform parked in geosynchronous orbit over the Ural Mountains. When an uplink station is activated, the satellite fires a dimensional disruptor beam that literally pulls an HVT out of the Dark Aether into the AO.

Carver: Strauss gave me a bit of grief when I suggested we call them HVTs. He still sees this enemy as a disorganized mob. But I see a hierarchy at work, and the top dogs are calling the shots.

Carver: Of course, I may be reading too much into it. But even if these apex threats are as brain-dead as their foot soldiers, the more o them we kill the better.

"Quantum Entanglement" (Location: Inside the ice cream shop on the pier in Sanatorium.) - Strauss prepares a memo to the strike team about the use of Essence Conversion Modules.

Spoiler

Strauss: Energy Research voice memo to Requiem strike team from Dr. Oskar Strauss. Subject: the proper care and feeding of Essence Conversion Modules.

Strauss: First, the modules are currently in orbit. You must call them down with the launch control station we've already placed in the Outbreak Zone. Trust me, it's simple enough that even someone like you can use it.

Strauss: Once they land, the modules will absorb the "essence" of any infected you kill nearby. All you have to do is, well... what you do best.

Strauss: When they have reached full charge, that is when things get interesting. The unit's internal lab exposes the essence to refined Aetherium crystals.

Strauss: This establishes a connection with the objects in the Dark Aether dimension, through a process called quantum entanglement.

Strauss: In layman's terms, the essence you collect is transformed into a Dark Aether object. It's our way of examining the contents of our parallel reality without requiring you to go there. You're welcome. Now get to work.

"Recon Rover Blues" (Location: ???) - Grey records some thoughts on the Dark Aether Recon Rover and the living payload it carries.

Spoiler

Grey: The recon rover. Ugh. This is a tough one for me. I mean, yes, I recognize the absolute need to send monkeys into the Dark Aether. It's the only way to record that dimension's effects on their physiology. And it's certainly a lot less risky than sending my people, but... *sigh* I really do need to stop naming those monkeys.

Grey: Anyhow, here's how it works: we leave a Dark Aether Recon Rover parked in an area where we've recorded instability in the dimensional membrane.

Grey: Our strike team activates the rover, and then do their best to keep the nasties off until it can successfully enter a rift and start sending back telemetry.

Grey: The data we're getting is remarkable. I'm starting to understand how Aetherium transmutes living organisms on a cellular level. We've even recorded the specific moment when the subject starts metabolizing Aetherium to continue functioning post-mortem.

Grey: It's just... difficult reviewing the data. They scream once they cross over. A lot. And then they go quiet. And then they start to laugh...

"Killer Crystals" (Location: ???) - Carver knows what the huge Aetherium crystal "power nodes" are up to, and why they must be destroyed on sight.

Spoiler

Carver: We've identified certain Aetherium crystal structures in the Outbreak Zone that the labcoats are calling "power nodes." They're the biggest crystals out there -- almost beautiful in their own way. But if what the experts are telling me is true, they're scary as hell.

Carver: My people have determined these power nodes are here to fundamentally alter the environment. It's a process they call "terraforming." Basically, they're slowly transforming the air and the ground around them to make it more hospitable to the creatures crossing over from the Dark Aether.

Carver: They do this by continually releasing Aetherium in its gaseous form. And we know that the only thing keeping those monsters inside the outbreak Zones is their proximity to an Aetherium source. They wander too far away and they drop dead.

Carver: We've recorded all of this on our instruments, but you don't need any equipment to know how powerful one of those crystals is. All you have to do is get up close to a power node and it feels like... I don't know... like the 'shrooms are kickin' in. Yeah, I said it. I saw some shit in 'Nam. But nothing that messed with your head as bad as this.

Carver: So I've made it a priority for our strike team to blow them up whenever they find one. No fucking way we're gonna just let these things turn Earth into their favorite vacation spot.

Documents (4)

"Operation Threshold Authorization" (Location: Acquired through killing an elite enemy.) - CIA Director Casey greenlights Requiem's operations in the Ural Mountains.

Spoiler

Marked June 20, 1984

FOR: Director of Requiem

SUBJECT: Operation Threshold

Having consulted with POTUS and all appropriate NATSEC stakeholders, I have officially authorized implementation of Operation Threshold. You are hereby instructed to immediately mobilize all personnel and resources necessary to support extended covert ops in the Ural Mountains Outbreak Zone.

Mission parameters remain as detailed in the proposal you submitted to me. As expected, the White House's main concern is the obvious one: staging ongoing military operations in the heart of the Soviet Union risks triggering a full-scale war. However, both NATO and the USSR are driven by a mutual need to keep these dimensional incursions secret from the public. Moscow has as much to lose as we do from a global panic. We are therefore confident the Soviets will keep our presence in the Urals under wraps so long as we operate within the perimeter they have established for their own covert ops. But there are limits to what each side will tolerate, so keep engagements with Omega Group to a minimum.

All four of your Division Leads are familiar with the planned array of objectives and the materiel assembled to carry them out. Nevertheless, as you further your Aetherium research and collect vitally needed data on the Dark Aether dimension, there are specific priorities I wish to reiterate.

Major Carver should brief all Requiem operators on best practices when hunting Elite-class hostiles designated as High Value Targets. Likewise, make sure he prepares them for the teleportation effect associated with Aetherium crystal "power nodes."

Dr. Strauss must ensure all Aetherium Harvester units are in working order, with updated splashdown coordinates input to their rocket guidance systems. Likewise, have him re-test the Essence Conversion Modules.

Dr. Grey should resubmit documentation that her Dark Aether Specimen Analyzers function as intended. If your operators are going to risk their lives defending them, they damn well better yield some useful data. Likewise, make sure she has enough live specimens for repeated test of the Dark Aether Recon Rover. There are still funds remaining in the "monkey budget" should more primates be required.

Finally, Special Operations Officer Weaver should undertake a thorough assessment of strike team operators to make sure they're prepared to support all research ops and, if necessary, render assistance to any science personnel in the field.

It goes without saying that Threshold will be Requiem's largest and most important operation to date - perhaps ever. The Ural Outbreak Zone represents our greatest single opportunity to surpass the Soviets in Aetherium weaponry and energy production. In short, this is where the Aetherium arms race will be won or lost. Operation Threshold could be the key to victory over the USSR, not to mention the extradimensional forces arrayed against us.

Apologies for the granular nature of my instructions, but too much is riding on this. I am counting on you, Director. We all are.

W Casey

William J. Casey

Director of Central Intelligence

"Domino Effect" (Location: Acquired through killing an elite enemy.) - Secret report listing dimensional breaches around the globe following the outbreak at Projekt Endstation.

Spoiler

Marked July 7, 1984

FOR: D.C.I. William J. Casey

SUBJECT: Outbreak Zones

RE: global threat originating from suspected Soviet operation near Morasko, Poland 18 hours ago.

In brief: it appears a Spetsnaz covert ops team has somehow punched a hole in the fabric of spacetime. This phenomenon is, to our knowledge, unprecedented. Our physics experts describe it as a breach in the quantum membrane separating our dimension from a parallel reality. The Morasko event remains localized, but it appears to have triggered a global ripple effect as we have detected several similar breaches around the world.

The Morasko event was first detected by the satellite component of our Distant Early Warning network created to detect ICBM launches and/or nuclear detonations. MASINT recorded a unique electromagnetic signature at the Morasko site, followed by similar readings in Venezuela, Namibia, Vietnam, Azerbaijan and Russia. SIGNINT intercepts from local authorities describe a fast-acting "plague" that transforms victims into violent "monsters." Infection does not follow traditional disease vectors. Instead, it appears dependent on proximity to the dimensional breach. We are currently designating these sites as "Outbreak Zones." Details as follows:

Russia - detected 9 minutes after Morasko event. The breach in the Ural Mountains is by far the largest recorded Outbreak Zone. Soviet response currently focuses on containment and suppression of information to prevent a national panic.

Azerbaijan - detected 12 minutes after Morasko event. Much smaller than the Urals event. Though located near the capital city Baku, containment and suppression efforts were swift and successful.

Namibia - detected 33 minutes after Morasko event in a remote section of the Namib Desert. We have a team en route to assess the breach first-hand and anticipate useful data will be collected.

Vietnam - detected 39 minutes after Morasko event in Thua Thien-Hue province. The smallest breach so far is in some ways the most troubling. Dimensional membrane instability in this region suggests further breaches may occur. Local authorities are teaming with Soviet assets to contain the situation.

Venezuela - detected 1 hour after Morasko event deep in the rainforest south of the Orinoco. CIA science team is en route.

Further updates and recommended actions will follow as this is a developing situation. For now, we strongly urge the formation of a dedicated task force to suppress and contain hostile forces and potential spread of all Outbreak Zones, regardless of location.

D Halprin

David Halprin

Director, Office of SIGINT Operations

"Recon Rover Blueprint" (Location: Acquired through killing an elite enemy.) - Blueprint for the remote vehicle designed to explore the Dark Aether dimension.

Spoiler

CIA RCV-M7: DARK AETHER RECON ROVER

DESIGNATION: RCM-DAR2

OFFICE OF REQUIEM - DS&T

Approval: Elizabeth Grey

Date: 04/13/84

643c7fe7 4415 488e a5fa bd4353cb9f34

"Disruptor Satellite Blueprint" (Location: Acquired through killing an elite enemy.) - Design schematic for an orbital weapons platform capable of firing an energy beam into the Dark Aether and drawing forth its apex-level threats.

Spoiler

CIA SAT-9: DIMENSIONAL DISRUPTOR

DESIGNATION: CIAR-9-DADD

OFFICE OF REQUIEM - DS&T

Approval: Mackenzie Carver

Date: 03/08/84

Dcc32bfd 0dbe 4651 8e0f 29d1daadcae5

Radio Transmissions (3)

"Race Against Time" (Location: ???) - Weaver readies the team for the challenge that awaits in the Ural Mountains

Spoiler

Weaver: Strike team, I want to thank you on behalf of everyone here for what you accomplished in Vietnam. The intel you recovered from Omega Group is already paying off in new technology and weapons.

Weaver: This is especially important as we launch operations in the Ural Mountains. The AO you've entered is richer in Aetherium than anywhere else on the planet.

Weaver: But Omega is already hard at work there. Never forget we are in a race against time to harness the Dark Aether before they do.

Weaver: The winner of this Aetherium arms race may well be decided by your actions here. So... we can't fuck this up. Weaver out.

"How We Win" (Location: ???) - Weaver emphasizes the importance of the various objectives in the Ural Outbreak Zone.

Spoiler

Weaver: Just want to be clear on what's expected from you. Every department at Requiem has a stake in this.

Weaver: Energy Research. Unnatural Sciences. Security and Containment. They all have special equipment in the field that we need you to test.

Weaver: Strauss, Grey and Carver will give you the details at the appropriate time, and I expect you to follow their instructions to the letter.

Weaver: Remember: these experiments and operations aren't busy-work. They're important. They're how we eventually win.

"Under Observation" (Location: ???) - Weaver gives the team an update on Maxis.

Spoiler

Weaver: Some of you have asked -- repeatedly -- about Agent Maxis. I get it. You risked your life to save her, then weeks went by with no word on her condition. I get it.

Weaver: Well, I'm finally authorized to let you know she's recovering. At least, physically.

Weaver: She's been under observation in an isolation ward, getting the best care the Agency can provide, but... she went through things in the Dark Aether that would have broken most people. It's a miracle she survived.

Weaver: She's not infected, she's on the mend, and... everything you went through to bring her back? Absolutely worth it.

Artifacts (4)

(No longer in-game) "Zombie Head" (Location: Acquired through a random Outbreak objective) - One of the severed zombie heads scanned in the Dark Aether Specimen Analyzer.

Spoiler

45fdd5d7 82fa 4bc4 9adb 08489eac263a

"Aetherium Canister" (Location: In Gorlova, at the train loading station on some pipes.) - When full, this removable container from the Aetherium Harvesting Module must be placed on a rocket for transport out of the USSR.

Spoiler

315ef83b 0274 49e7 b3e9 c7e824979ba3

460bde04 1b4c 4998 9bae e3658c398760

08777736 9afb 4d7a bf91 72a4b5b3ad77

"Aetherium Crystal Shard" (Location: On Ruka, on some rocks at the burned forest.) - This shard was broken off of an Aetherium Power Node -- one of many large crystalline structures slowly terraforming the Outbreak Zone to support the hideous life forms from the Dark Aether.

Spoiler

7e514cd9 c280 4341 b0e7 3b3abf99b8fe

E8869dd9 e4ae 44a9 bbdc 2005e0a83a57

Ebec4a95 3884 4f19 8760 b7e1208ec7ba

"Frost Blast Canister" (Location: On Alpine, on top of the very bottom ski-lift station.) - One of several interchangeable canisters for use in the W.A.N.D. weapon. Manipulates Aetherium to deliver a sub-zero blast that stops enemies cold.

Spoiler

1a15014b e42e 4b77 9b68 735b1432453c44cd4d45 32d0 41e4 b6e7 0ba8a8b8e67f03286112 e3dc 4bc6 ad62 7231aae544b94f28bebd ae2f 478d 812c 1f1525f80b517fa62ab5 10a8 498e 8037 52edc2eeb623

Omega (15/15)

Audio Logs (7)

"Ghost Stories" (Location: ???) - Newly in command of Omega Group, Kravchenko reflects on the bizarre unit he has inherited.

Spoiler

Kravchenko: Kravchenko. 21st of April, 1983. Three weeks since I accepted command of Spetsgruppa Omega. And I am beginning to wonder if Comrade Andropov was out of his mind when he created this spook show.

Kravchenko: My first order of business was a thorough review of Omega Group activities since their formation in '75. What a fucking joke. The study of "psychotronic phenomena"? What does that even mean?

Kravchenko: Biocommunication, bioenergetics, bioinformation... Words invented by paper-pushers to make ghost stories sound real. I read hundreds of their bullshit reports and found nothing useful. So I reassigned the authors to dig biolatrines.

Kravchenko: But if...IF Andropov was not out of his mind. IF he saw some genuine operational value in any of this nonsense...

Kravchenko: I will give this one more month. And then I will pull the plug.

"Something I Can Use" (Location: ???) - Kravchenko meets with Valentina to discuss his expectations of her proposed mission to Projekt Endstation.

Spoiler

Kravchenko: 15th of July, 1983. Comrade Valentina, I am recording this meeting for my records.

Valentina: Of course, Colonel. I take it you have viewed the Projekt Endstation footage?

Kravchenko: Da. Where did you find this film?

Valentina: Gathering dust in a restricted portion of Lubyanka sub-basement records storage. Someone went to great lengths to bury the incident back in '45. But times have changed since then.

Kravchenko: Indeed. That cowboy actor and his Strategic Defense Initiative have upset the stalemate between us and the West. I asked for something to tip the scales back in our favor. You think this is it?

Valentina: There is only one way to find out. Allow me to reactivate the Endstation cyclotron. If I can harness their access to another dimension, we can give the Motherland a tactical advantage the Americans can only dream of.

Kravchenko: And if you cannot... "harness" it?

Valentina: Then bury the bunker in concrete and declare the place off-limits.

Valentina: And maybe leave flowers every year to remember my sacrifice.

Kravchenko: I don't care about sacrifice. Only results. I will authorize your mission, but you had better bring back something I can use.

Valentina: Understood, colonel. Understood.

"Off The Hook" (Location: ???) - Kravchenko assigns Peck to the Ural Mountains Outbreak Zone -- and warns him never to fail him again.

Spoiler

Kravchenko: Kravchenko. 8th of July, 1984.

Peck: And Dr. William Peck, lead research--

Kravchenko: Shut up, you little worm. You are lucky to be alive.

Peck: Sorry, sir. I...

Kravchenko: Silence. This is not a dialogue. You are here to receive your orders. There is a plane standing by to take you to the Ural Mountains Outbreak Zone.

Kravchenko: You will oversee a special operation there involving a particularly rich deposit of Aetherium crystals. My people will brief you once you are airborne.

Peck: You won't regret this, sir! And, um, please let Gorev know I'm off the hook? I'm worried he still wants to kill me.

Kravchenko: Gorev will be there with you. Shadowing your every step. Because you are not "off the hook," Dr. Peck. Do not fail me... ever again.

"Do What You Must" (Location: ???) - Kravchenko puts Gorev in charge of plugging a leak.

Spoiler

Kravchenko: Gorev. Before you depart for the Urals, I need a word with you.

Gorev: New instructions, Colonel?

Kravchenko: No. It is the same matter that has vexed me ever since Requiem's arrival at Endstation. Whoever leaked Omega intelligence to them remains unidentified. If they did not die at Outpost 25, the traitor may still be among us.

Gorev: I am working on it night and day, sir. My apologies that it has taken this long.

Kravchenko: We could have found out the informant's name back in Vietnam, but that idiot American tossed the only person who knew into the Dark Aether. What kind of genius throws away his trump card?

Gorev: Peck may be book-smart, but he has no common sense... and even less self-control. But I swear to you, Colonel, the informant will be exposed.

Gorev: The only question is if I will be able to bring them in alive. If I find myself left with no options...

Kravchenko: Do what you must, Gorev. They deserve to die slowly. As long as the leak is plugged, I will be satisfied.

"In The Wild" (Location: Near the center of the missile silos on Ruka.) - Peck records his first impressions of a key discovery in the Ural Mountains.

Spoiler

Peck: William Peck, personal notes. Arrived in the Ural Mountains Outbreak Zone three days ago. It was a little hard to believe the briefing I was given on the flight here, but now that I see it for myself...

Peck: To paraphrase Archimedes, "holy shit." This is even better than I hoped for. The breach opening right on top of an installation like this may have given me the key to making an Inversion Warhead actually work.

Peck: I'm a fuckin genius. I already knew of the catalyzing effect Aetherium has on Plutonium. That was how I got my portal chamber to work at Outpost 25. But the readings I'm getting form the crystals here...! We've never seen Aetherium this pure "in the wild," so to speak.

Peck: You up there! Be careful! That's not something you want to bang too hard, understand?

Peck: Yeah. They understand. These boys look scared out of their wits. Just wait till they hear the next item on my "shopping list." We're going to need some special helpers to make this work -- and rounding them up will not be easy.

"Proposed Targets" (Location: ???) - Valentina laments the Kremlin's choice of targets for Operatsiya Inversiya.

Spoiler

Valentina: I just returned from the Kremlin where I presented the list of proposed targets for Operatsiya Inversiya to the General Secretary and select members of the Committee for State Security. The results were... mixed.

Valentina: I should be pleased that the overall plan was so well received. Perhaps they realize that without bold action the Soviet Union could collapse within a decade.

Valentina: And Inversiya is nothing if not bold. It would be a deathblow to the West. Which may account for the committee's preference of two particular targets.

Valentina: But I pushed hard for Berlin. It would have afforded me further opportunities to complete my preparations there.

Valentina: The Colonel did question my fixation on Berlin, but I just told him I hate the Germans. That is always enough of an excuse for veterans of the Great Patriotic War like Kravchenko.

"Lightning Bugs" (Location: ???) - Peck discusses the capture of some key components for his latest experiment.

Spoiler

Peck: William Peck, supplemental notes. Well, it took a week and cost the lives of some brave young men, but we finally did it: we caught four of those floaty blue bastards alive.

Peck: Okay, sure, by "we" I man the highly trained operators in Omega Group. I'm not exactly the field ops type. But they could never have locked down those lightning bugs without the gear I built for them. I mean, have you ever tried to cage something that can teleport?

Peck: One big help in this whole process is how attracted the blue guys are to the crystals -- the big ones. The atmosphere converters. And the purer the crystal, the more irresistible. I think that was the first tip-off that I could co-opt the way they metabolize Aetherium for my own purposes.

Peck: Yeah, yeah, Sparky, I know it hurts, but you gotta take one for the team. We all serve a greater good now. And I promise if Operatsiya Inversiya stays on schedule, you won't be suffering for long.

Documents (3)

"New Frontiers" (Location: Acquired through killing an elite enemy.) - Gorev reports to Kravchenko regarding Omega Group operations in the Ural Mountains Outbreak Zone.

Spoiler

Marked 18 June of the year 1984

Progress Report:

Ural Mountains Dimensional Breach

Colonel, I have completed my latest review of Omega Group operations in the Ural Mountains Breach AO. Overall conclusion is that our efforts are proceeding on schedule and yielding tangible results. If anything, progress has accelerated since the arrival of Dr. Peck. It appears your personal reprimand had the desired result. I have never seen him more motivated to meet the goals we set for his team. We still face a highly dangerous and unpredictable work environment, but if we are to deliver a decisive strategic advantage over the Americans and NATO, the answers will be found here.

Aetherium collection continues around the clock. This is by far the richest source of Aetherium crystals in the world, with new deposits forming every day. In fact, the infestation is so great we do not even have to send collection teams to the other side. I have taken steps to obscure the true levels of our growing stockpile. If there is a leak in Omega, the last thing we want is Requiem discovering the true magnitude of what we have here.

If there is any upside to the danger we face from Dark Aether hostiles, it is the opportunity for weapons testing. We have even recovered weaponry from some of the hostiles unique to this location. In conclusion, the Ural Mountains Breach remains our most important area of operations. Should Requiem continue their efforts to match our Aetherium research, then let this be our battleground for the fate of the Motherland.

Gorev

Spetsgruppa Omega

"Omega Staffing Report" (Location: Acquired through killing an elite enemy.) - Shortly after assuming command of Omega Group, Kravchenko informs his superiors of his choices for Omega leadership roles.

Spoiler

Marked 03 April of the year 1983

RE: Omega Leadership Appointments

AUTHOR: Col. Lev Kravchenko

9 days ago, the Chairman of the Committee for State Security tasked me with revitalizing Spetsgruppa Omega. Today, after consultation with comrades Andropov and Chebrikov, I am prepared to name key personnel to lead Omega Group's military and scinetific operations.

My right-hand man Gorev will serve as Tactical Operations lead during active measures, ensuring our unit's performance is not just up to Spetsnaz standards, but up to my standards. Omega's original focus on superstitions and old wives' tales made these operators soft. Gorev will burn all softness out of them. Assisting him will be Kapitan Sergei Ravenov, whose sterling service record should calm the fears of any apparatchik with misgivings about comrade Gorev.

As for Omega's stated mission: to identify, study, and weaponize so-called "exoscientific phenomena," I have chosen trusted experts to assess the validity and practicality of such a focus. If they say we can realistically deliver a counterpunch to Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative, so be it. if not, I will request this unit be liquidated and the men reassigned.

Dr. Aleksandra Valentina has already assumed leadership of our Psychotronic Phenomena Research -- the study of extrasensory perception, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, and so on. For the last 8 years, Omega Group failed to verify the existence of such abilities, much less harness them. In addition to having a background in hard science, comrade Valentina is a straight talker and a Soviet's Soviet. If Omega is a waste of resources, she will give me the unvarnished truth.

Finally, Dr. William Peck from America's weapons research organization DARPA will serve as Exoscientific Phenomena Research Lead. Peck will develop military applications for Aetherium. Comrade Chebrikov tells me there was some pushback to this choice. After all, if Peck betrayed his own country, why wouldn't he sell us out as well? Rest assured I have contingencies in place if Peck ever thinks of betraying me.

I have issued a general order to scout all records since the creation of Omega Group in 1975. Surely something usable, something of worth must have been found in all that time.

Colonel Lev Kravchenko

Commanding Officer - Omega Group

"Omega Records Review" (Location: Acquired through killing an elite enemy.) - Valentina writes a report to Kravchenko detailing key operations from the early days of Omega Group.

Spoiler

Marked 19 April of the year 1983

RE: Omega Group Records Review

AUTHOR: Dr. Aleksandra Valentina

SUMMARY:

Omega's central database archives confirm the main operational focus was to gain a scientific understanding of psychotronic abilities like biocommunications and bioenergetics, then instill those abilities in our covert operators. Obviously, being able to read minds or dominate the wills of others would have great utility in espionage and covert operations. Though they never determined a scientific cause for extrasensory abilities, they did conscript a handful of Russian nationals with genuine talents and trained them as intelligence assets. Alas, their gifts were impossible to reproduce and all such assets were either killed in action or suffered psychological breakdowns that rendered them useless for continued service. Still, the work showed promise: 

10 April, 1976 - A suicide bomber attempting to enter the Soviet embassy in Ho Chi Minh City was sensed by an Omega Group asset on site. The terrorist was stopped and detonated at the gate, saving countless lives in the compound.

29 June, 1976 - East Germany hosted a multilateral conference for European communist parties. A mind-reading Omega asset learned several representatives from Soviet satellite states were uniting to extract concessions from the Kremlin. Omega units quietly rounded up the diplomats' families in their home countries, ending the insurrection before it started.

7 April, 1978 - Following a remotely placed suggestion by an Omega biocommunications asset at our embassy in Washington, US president Carter suspended production of their neutron bomb.

28 April, 1978 - A clairvoyant Omega asset helped the People's Democratic Party of Afghanistan assassinate the Afghan president. The asset experienced a mental breakdown and had to be liquidated as she attempted to defect at the British consulate in Kabul.

There were also indications in the records of Omega involvement in several high-profile assassination ops in March, May and October of 1981. All assets involved were liquidated after comrade Brezhnev's untimely death in 1982.

My review has so far been limited to the central database on the KGB mainframe. Other records deemed too sensitive for the party leadership were sent for storage elsewhere. I am currently piecing together the chain of custody on some of those items.

Dr. Aleksandra Valentina

Psychotronic Phenomena Research Lead - Omega Group

Radio Transmissions (3)

"Up To Speed" (Location: ???) - Gorev warns Peck not to squander his second chance.

Spoiler

Gorev: Gorev to Peck. Hello, my American friend. I trust you find Mother Russia more hospitable than the jungles of Vietnam?

Peck: Hospitable? I've gone from sweating my ass off to freezing my nuts off, so--

Gorev: It was rhetorical question. I do not really care about your comfort. Only that you do not squander the second chance we have very generously given you.

Peck: I... yes. Of course. Believe me, I've got a lot to work with here.

Gorev: Just keep Kravchenko informed of your progress. You may be top scientist, but it is you under microscope now. Fail him again and you will be mining Aetherium crystals while Dr. Valentina takes your place. I think she would very much enjoy this.

Peck: Will all due respect, Valentina can't even begin to understand the Dark Aether like I do.

Gorev: See, that is point. No more secrets. No more hoarding information so you are only one with answers. Share what you know. Get everyone "up to speed," as you like to say. Is your best move if you want to keep other eye.

Peck: I'll... I will do my best.

Gorev: Oh, I know you will. Because if there is one thing you Americans love, it is a comeback story. This is your chance to make your friend Gorev proud. And I know you do want to make me proud.

"Fiasco" (Location: ???) - Gorev tells Peck there is still an informant in Omega Group -- and they are to be taken alive.

Spoiler

Gorev: Hello, Peck. Remember how you allowed spy to infiltrate your ranks at Outpost 25? Remember how this informant compromised our valuable research lead over Americans?

Peck: Look, I know I screwed up. But the mole's dead now, right? I mean, I'm the sole survivor from that whole Vietnam fiasco.

Gorev: "Fiasco." Such a colorful word. Almost sounds like fun. You know what is not fun? That we still have massive fucking intelligence leak -- thanks to your not-dead mole, whom Kravchenko wants taken alive.

Peck: Alive, huh? He... must have plans for the poor schmuck.

Gorev: You will be schmuck if we do not figure out who it is. So put big brain to work. And contact me immediately if you identify the son of bitch. Am I clear?

Peck: Crystal.

"Trespassers" (Location: ???) - Gorev informs Peck that Requiem is now operating in the Ural Mountains Outbreak Zone.

Spoiler

Gorev: Peck? Gorev here. Bad news, little man: my scouts confirm that Requiem is now conducting operations in the Ural Mountains breach zone.

Peck: That's... how is that even possible?

Gorev: They are desperate. But we cannot risk them finding out about your current project.

Peck: Are you saying I should lay low somewhere?

Gorev: Heh. So brave. No, Peck, Operatsiya Inversiya is to remain your priority. The Colonel already mentioned it to Kremlin. Do not make him look bad.

Gorev: Just have your people keep their eyes open. Report any sightings of Requiem, but do not engage. Leave that to Spetsnaz. We live for this... shit.

Artifacts (2)

"Kravchenko's Knife" (Location: On Ruke, inside a watch tower.) - The Colonel's preferred method of getting someone's attention.

Spoiler

49afc6af c259 4821 8d75 a6469ed2daa5418da9e8 9aa0 43aa a448 ef39a2ca0331

"Omega Group Patch" (Location: On Ruka, on top of the training wooden beam for the training course.) - Worn proudly on the shoulder of every Omega Group operator.

Spoiler

C637ece9 7e6b 4ac6 9fe3 e0a3ef0419a477af98f4 9cc1 4860 beb1 08de43bc244e

Maxis (14/14)

Audio Logs (4)

"Call Me Mac" (Location: ???) - Carver interviews Maxis in the isolation ward.

Spoiler

Carver: Good evening, Agent Maxis. I'm Major Carver. I hope you're recovering from your ordeal.

Maxis: 'Major'. Would that make you Requiem's highest ranking military representative?

Carver: Please. Call me Mac. My friends do. Now... I'm going to get down to brass tacks. We're fighting a war that we both know we're losing. I was hoping your experiences could shed some light on just how far the enemy has gotten ahead of us.

Maxis: Which enemy? Are you talking about Omega?... Or the others?

Carver: When you say 'others', I'm assuming you mean hostile elements from within the Dark Aether itself? Are they... Mobilizing? Are there forces strategizing an assault on our world? What kind of technology do they possess? Is there some kind of hierarchy we should be aware of?

Maxis: Well. 'Mac'. To answer your questions in order - Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm not sure. Probably... But I'd be lying if I said I understood it. The whole experience of being trapped there was... Confusing.

Carver: With all due respect, Agent Maxis.... As a former agent of the BND, there have doubtless been times in your career - your life - where lying and misleading those around you was very much essential?

Maxis: Do you think I'm lying to you, Major Carver?

Carver: No, but I am concerned about the content of some transmissions you sent while you were in the Dark Aether. Some of them seem to imply that you yourself might have caused the outbreak at Outpost 25.

Maxis: I don't know how that would be possible, do you?

Carver: In recent months, we've seen a lot of things we never thought possible. So - if any details do come back to you, I trust you will let us know.

Maxis: Of course. Now, if you don't mind I would like to get some sleep.

"My Reputation Precedes Me" (Location: ???) - Strauss visits Maxis -- and voices his concerns.

Spoiler

Strauss: Well, isn't this nice? I thought you might appreciate hearing a familiar voice... We have a lot in common, after all.

Maxis: I'm not sure that we do. We're both Germans, but I think the similarity ends there.

Strauss: Oh dear, I'm sorry. Are you... Ashamed of your nationality for some reason?

Maxis: Not ashamed. Not at all. But our nationality isn't what defines us.

Strauss: True. Very true.

Maxis: What do you want, Doctor Strauss?

Strauss: My reputation precedes me! I'm flattered. Humbled even.

Maxis: I'm not sure you've ever been humbled, Strauss. In fact, I'm not even sure you're that much different from Peck.

Strauss: My... Such anger. You don't like him do you? I can't say that I'm surprised. I mean... He did treat you very... badly.

Maxis: I don't like repeating myself, but again I have to ask - What do you want?

Strauss: Requiem are very interested in the... gaps in your memory regarding the events at outpost 25. Particularly its destruction and the question of your role in it.

Maxis: I was angry and confused, but that doesn't mean I could somehow unleash all the forces of the Dark Aether upon Omega.

Strauss: Well, I was thinking your anger was perhaps directed more at Peck. I would understand the desire for revenge.

Maxis: You really think I had the power to do that, Strauss?

Strauss: I'm more concerned about the possibility of you doing it again.

Maxis: Don't worry. I'm not a danger to you - or anyone else.

Strauss: What about yourself?

Maxis: Don't you have other things to do, Strauss?

"It's All Relative" (Location: In a building near the large haybales on Gorlova.) - Grey checks in on Maxis. They discuss the nature of time and emotional tolls.

Spoiler

Grey: Hi Sam. I'm Doctor Elizabeth Grey. I was wondering if you felt well enough for a bit of a chat?

Maxis: Sure, Liz. Why not?

Grey: I don't really like being called Liz - that was my Mum's name. I prefer Elizabeth, if that's okay? Wait. I just realized - Do you prefer Samantha?

Maxis: Samantha. Sam. Maxis. Doesn't really matter to me. What do you want, Doctor Grey?

Grey: I just wanted to ask you some questions. Truth is - we're all a little bit surprised how well you're doing after your time in... well, you know.

Maxis: You don't really know how well I'm doing or how long I was there - do you?

Grey: That was one of the things I wanted to talk about. We do know that time moves differently there... Slower or faster? Not sure - suppose it's all relative, really!

Maxis: I was there a long time. A very long time. So long I thought I'd never get out.

Grey: I'm sorry. I really am, but that's what's so unusual. Normally when people come back - they're more damaged. Physically and emotionally.

Maxis: What makes you think I'm not damaged? 

Grey: The only thing we've actually been able to detect is the change to your eyes. I've never seen anything like it... They're almost 'iridescent'. Do things look different to you?

Maxis: I see things differently, if that's what you mean. Sometimes the light hurts my eyes. Especially if I'm tired.

Grey: Are you tired now?

Maxis: Would you mind... switching the lights off on your way out?

"We've Both Been To Hell" (Location: ???) - Weaver talks to Maxis. Bad memories are revisited.

Spoiler

Maxis: Weaver.

Weaver: Hello Sam.

Maxis: You look serious?

Weaver: My colleagues tell me you've not exactly been cooperative, or forthcoming. Instead you've been evasive... Obtuse even.

Maxis: Ain't that just like me?

Weaver: This isn't a joke Sam. I'm worried about you. We all are.

Maxis: After what I've been through - Do you honestly think I'm joking?!

Weaver: Sam.

Maxis: I thought I'd died and gone to hell. I thought everything and everyone I ever knew was gone forever.

Weaver: You've been to Hell before though, Sam. We both have. I was never going to leave you there to die.

Maxis: Like you did the boy?

Weaver: That's not fair Sam. That was a different situation. We both did all we could.

Maxis: But not enough. He's still dead isn't he?

Weaver: I can see you're agitated, so I'm going to let you get some rest. I hope you feel better soon.

Weaver: I don't want to upset you.

Maxis: Why? Are you worried I'll destroy everything like you think I did at Outpost 25?!

Maxis: Weaver!

Documents (2)

"Maxis Status Report" (Location: Acquired through killing an elite enemy.) - Weaver updates the senior staff regarding the condition of Maxis following the events at Outpost 25.

Spoiler

Marked June 17, 1984

MEMORANDUM FOR: Carver, M. Grey, E. Strauss,, O.

SUBJECT: Agent Maxis

I know you all have your hands full right now sifting through the intel recovered from Operation Lost Property in Vietnam, but you have each inquired separately about the welfare and whereabouts of former BND agent Samantha Maxis so I want to share our initial assessment of her condition.

Immediately following her extraction form the Dark Aether, agent Maxis was evacuated by our strike team, placed under medical supervision and transported directly to Requiem headquarters. Preliminary physical and psychiatric evaluations were performed en route.

She was found to be in surprisingly good physical condition considering her ordeal in the other dimension. While we estimate she spent roughly 48 hours there, Agent Maxis claims she was missing for many months. Physiological and metabolic data support her claim, but further details are slow in coming due to post-traumatic stress issues and apparent gaps in her memory. We will continue to monitor for indications of brain damage.

I ordered her confined to the quarantine suite where she will remain until further notice. Though she was operating in an unsanctioned capacity, she is not to be considered a prisoner. However, we need to know what Maxis learned about the other side and I will secure her cooperation personally.

For the time being, only myself, the Director, and Requiem medical staff will have access to Maxis as we continue running tests on her. All data and findings will be shared with you as I deem appropriate. I will permit you to interview her when conditions allow. Until then, focus your efforts on the intel from Omega Outpost 25 and its implications for future ops.

WEAVER

"Maxis Diary Entry" (Location: Acquired through killing an elite enemy.) - Maxis describes a dream she had while recovering in quarantine.

Spoiler

Sometimes I find it hard to sleep

Even though I look forward to it

When I dream

I see faces

Faces of people I care about

And faces of people that don't care for me

Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between the two

But one face stands out from all others

The face of a child

A boy

He is lost

Damaged

I want to help him

But somehow I feel that he is

Dangerous

Dreams are unreliable witnesses

As too am I

Sometimes I find it hard to sleep

Radio Transmissions (6)

"Lab Rat" (Location: ???) - Maxis reestablishes contact with the strike team. But trust is in short supply.

Spoiler

Maxis: Well, it's good to be part of a team. Right?

Maxis: If I'm honest, I've felt like a bit of a lab rat lately. I've been poked, prodded, questioned, even... Interrogated?

Maxis: It's almost like they don't trust... me.

Maxis: I'm starting to understand how they feel. I'm not sure if I can trust them anymore -- even Weaver.

"Three Out Of Four" (Location: ???) - Maxis discusses her new status at Requiem, and shares thoughts about Ravenov.

Spoiler

Maxis: So - After an extended debriefing with Requiem Senior staff - They don't want to clear me for field ops -

Maxis: Carver. Strauss. Grey... Weaver. They needed a unanimous vote to authorize my return to active duty.

Maxis: Three out of four isn't bad. But it's not enough.

Maxis: Anyway - Ravenov. He helped you, right? He helped me.

Maxis: He has conviction - and the courage to stand up for his beliefs. He's doing what's right. He's a good man.

Maxis: I hope you've come to trust him like I have. I think he could be key to overturning Omega.

Maxis: Because there has to be a key to making all this stop.

"Both Ways" (Location: ???) - Maxis warns that as big as the Cold War is, there is a bigger war coming.

Spoiler

Maxis: I don't know how much they really tell you about the Dark Aether, but... I've seen it. I've felt it.

Maxis: No matter how big this Cold War is between East and West - Requiem and Omega - there's an even bigger one threatening to boil over.

Maxis: We're interested in them - eager to know how we can exploit their world for our advantage...

Maxis: But believe me - they're just as interested in us.

Maxis: The door swings both ways.

"I've Changed" (Location: ???) - Maxis shares her feelings on Dr. Grey, and wonders how this war has changed them all.

Spoiler

Maxis: What do you think of Liz? Sorry - I mean Elizabeth... Grey. Doctor.

Maxis: I like her. Even though I don't think she's actually... a medical doctor?

Maxis: How are you feeling, by the way? Are you seeing any 'signs'? I'm not the only one who's been exposed to the Dark Aether here.

Maxis: I'm the same person now as the one that you dealt with, but I think that I've changed.

Maxis: I try not to show it, but... you can probably see it in my eyes.

Maxis: I can see it in yours too.

Maxis: I hope we're okay.

"Why I Fight" (Location: ???) - Maxis reveals her fears about the Dark Aether... and about herself.

Spoiler

Maxis: Sometimes, it's hard to remember how all this started. Do you feel the same?

Maxis: We're all soldiers. We're all fighting our wars - For our countries, for our brothers, for our sisters.

Maxis: When you're faced with a seemingly insurmountable threat, it's easy to forget how it all began, or to imagine how it all ends.

Maxis: The Dark Aether threatens to consume us all - That much I'm sure of - and that's why I fight.

Maxis: It holds a power over us, and I think I'm afraid that it could one day consume me.

Maxis: I've seen it, I've felt it, I've questioned my role.

Maxis: Did Weaver tell you that I was the one who caused the outbreak at Outpost 25?

Maxis: Even if he didn't say it out loud...

Maxis: I think he may be right.

"True Courage" (Location: ???) - Maxis muses about standing up to Evil.

Spoiler

Maxis: No matter what happens, I hope all of you will find the strength in your hearts to do what is right.

Maxis: Whenever you are faced with a great darkness, you must do all you can to meet it with... light

Maxis: This is something Ravenov knew.

Maxis: He knew he could not longer stand by as Omega's evil reigned.

Maxis: That - is true courage.

Maxis: I hope I can do the same.

Artifacts (2)

"Endstation Video Tape" (Location: In Golova on a table [See image]) - The video cassette tape Maxis smuggled to Weaver that triggered Requiem's investigation of Projekt Endstation.

Spoiler

797054c6 1c3b 4fde ba68 0a11f1ebfbc5

D204c6a0 72c8 4fe2 826a 8474f2df8630

1035ff23 f079 4b05 82cc 5e6009626d08

20210225_091211.jpg

"Maxis BND Badge" (Location: In Golova, near some sandbags by the industrial park.) - A memento from Maxis' days as an agent of the West German BND.

Spoiler

B3af2d03 eccd 409b 9aa8 642f45ea911b2edf3430 9b8b 4ebc ac95 c3fab08b0d80

Dark Aether (10/10)

Documents (4)

"Hello Again" (Location: Acquired through trials.) - After a period of silence, the Stranger resumes contact.

Spoiler

Hello again, my friend. I am pleased that you are still alive and still in this fight.

I know it has been too long since I last contacted you, but my years trapped in darkness taught me the value of caution. So, I have been observing you and your compatriots. Please understand, I had to be sure I could trust you.

What I have seen is your courage in the face of unspeakable horrors and your devotion to each other. And it has restored my faith in humanity and my resolve to defend our world.

I still have many questions, but they can wait for later.

"Divided World" (Location: Acquired through trials.) - The Stranger discusses the Cold War.

Spoiler

One reason I was so wary is that I have observed how the world has changed since I was trapped here. You have come so far in so many ways. But still...

I look back on the great war against the Axis powers. I remember East and West uniting against a great evil. I always thought that with evil defeated we would all move forward together.

But as the years roll by, I have watched an icy hatred split the world in two. You could utterly destroy each other now. All it takes is one careless moment.

I fear nothing was learned from the war. I see a third world war in the making. I can stand by no longer. Help me save you from the darkness... and from yourselves.

"Trust Me" (Location: Acquired through trials.) - The Stranger expresses his willingness to share more secrets of the Dark Aether once trust is established.

Spoiler

My friend, I see that your people have harnessed the dark powers of this place and turned them against the darkness itself. Your superiors may even believe they all they need to end this conflict between worlds and then force your human enemies to their knees.

But you have only scratched the surface. I have learned things in my time here that you could scarcely believe. There is much more I can share with you.

But just as I would not place a rifle in a child's hands, I must be sure I am not handing a much more destructive force to those without the wisdom to use it.

May our bond grow deeper. May you truly prove worthy of my trust.

"More To Follow" (Location: Acquired through trials.) - The Stranger is working to establish voice communication.

Spoiler

Communicating with you like this has meant more to me than I can say. It saved me from despair. It gave me something I thought long lost: hope for the future.

But words on a screen are not enough. I hunger for the sound of your voice. I long to speak to someone who is free of this soul-crushing place.

So, I am working to make this system capable of producing sound. I may not be able to establish a 2-way connection, but at the very least I would have you hear my voice.

There is so much more to tell you. Your lives may depend on it.

Radio Transmissions (2)

"Testing... Testing..." (Location: Acquired through trials.) - ???

Spoiler

Hello?

Are you receiving?

Is anybody out there?

Testing, testing!

My readings indicate contact is established. I... Only hope it is you on the other end. My comrade in arms..

My friend.

I hope my voice is not a disappointment... I do not know what you imagined I sound like, but I.... I am no one special. Just a man, who wants to help.

Yes. As you can tell from my accent, I am Russian... I did not tell you this at first because of the suspicion it would have provoked. Such is the age you grew up in...

Such is this, "Cold War..."

But, there was a time, when my people and yours, fought side by side, against the greatest evil our world ever produced! And now, we face something even worse.

Perhaps, that can bring us all back together.. Pidzets -- the signal is starting to fade. I will work on this problem and contact you later. Do not give up on me. I will not give up on you.

"New Enemies" (Location: Acquired through trials.) - ???

Spoiler

Hello, it is me again.

Your friend on the other side.

Are you enjoying the beautiful Ural Mountains? No? Believe me, I understand. It is hard to love a place that is always trying to kill you.

By now, you probably have met some new enemies, hm? The electric men that float in midair. The armored monsters that leap, and throw fire.

I do my best to steer clear of them here, but. Avoiding conflict is not a luxury you can afford...

I have... I have managed to kill a few of the floaters, but it is never easy. The cowards jump away when injured, and they can strike from afar.

The armored ones on the other hand, they jump AT you when provoked. They were once Soviet fighters who came here, looking for crystals. And they paid with their lives.. They are vicious, and hard to put down. Hit them with everything you have. Such beasts must not be allowed to walk the earth.

Artifacts (4)

"Empty Jugger-Nog" (Location: On Alpine, on the roof of a sweat lodge.) - Empty can of Jugger-Nog -- carelessly discarded by a previous Requiem Operator. Remember, kids: don't litter, always recycle!

Spoiler

Da8f32f5 2736 4ddf be1d f868015cfd5e2ff121ff ab7b 46ad 8afd c8e5dfc5f018068c9366 c52d 413e 8fe2 f821ef610fd060dee318 163c 4e78 90b8 76e3874aa347

"Cymbal Monkey Toy" (Location: In Golova, on one of the four towers of the church.) - The adorable toy whose clanging cymbals inspired the deadly explosive.

Spoiler

920373cd df6c 497d b656 8441dd2ca3ffEba3155c 53cb 43e9 9797 65c90a7817dc143fbe65 0124 4616 b1b0 bdb2814fd4feD8d81308 6754 4565 9599 b1a6fd1e142c

"Ivan's Head" (Location: In Ruka, on an electrical post near the train bridge.) - The head of the test dummy mounted in the Arsenal device. "Ivan" is there to upgrade weapons and armor -- an indispensable ally against ever-increasing odds.

Spoiler

2a619bfb d1a0 451c 8663 ecb357198bc88853548d 60e3 408e ac7e ec25ab723454Ce877f1c 0c7c 4eac abb1 13d25ea36b7e

"Mystery Box Bunny" (Location: On a bed on the left side of the map Alpine) - A stuffed rabbit toy of unknown origin.

Spoiler

4b63c3eb 7c6b 400f 92f9 4a45d106125f

unknown.png

Thank you @Fibroidkey794, @Muvvatruka, and @Thor for the help with these.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Locations guide Credit to AC Omega for their videos

Season 2 “Omega” (video includes FBZ Intel)
Artifact - Kravchenko’s Knife

Ruka - Missiles Silo watchtower

Artifact - Omega Group Patch

Ruka - on top of obstacle course (climb rope wall & jump to next pylon) 

Season 2 Requiem (includes FBZ Intel)

Artifact - Specimen (Head)

Multiple locations (obtainable from Defend Objective)

Artifact - Frost Blast Canister

Alpine - Base Landing Ski lift turnstile (on top of)

(Parachute from anywhere higher)

Artifact - Aetherium Canister

Golova - Train Loading 

(on top of gas pipes)

Artifact - Aetherium Crystal Shard

Burnt Forest 

(on top of rock/Boulder)

Season 2 Dark Æther (includes FBZ Intel)

(Bunny already listed in OP)

Artifact - Empty Jugger-Nog

Alpine - Bathhouse Roof

(Jump from ledge onto roof)

Artifact - Cymbal Monkey Toy

Golova - Church Roof tower

Artifact - Ivan’s Head

Ruka - Rocky Hillside Power pole

(use Train Tresel Bridge to parachute)

Maxis Artifacts

Maxis BND Badge

Golova - Industrial Park

Behind Sandbags on road

(near jump pad at edge of map)

Endstation Video Tape 

Golova - Lower East Town

Inside yellow house bedroom

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Muvvatruka said:

Requiem documents: 'RECON ROVER BLUEPRINT' Alpine, dropped by kranzisoldat (or however you spell it!) 

'DISRUPTOR SATELLITE BLUEPRINT' ??

Omega documents: 'OMEGA STAFFING REPORT' Golova

'OMEGA RECORDS REVIEW' ??

Maxis documents: 'MAXIS STATUS REPORT' ??

'MAXIS DIARY ENTRY' ??

Do you have these? If you could, screenshot them and send them my way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

All of the new intel is done except for the two Dark Aether intels. I've collected them but they are glitched currently and not appearing on the menu. Also I will add locations for the new intels later, but for now here's some handy maps from Reddit (Note that there is a dot in the top right of Sanatorium that was discovered later and does not have a label):

Sanatorium_intel.pngRuka_intel.pngAlpine_intel.pngGolova_intel.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 11:12 PM, RadZakpak said:

All of the new intel is done except for the two Dark Aether intels. I've collected them but they are glitched currently and not appearing on the menu. Also I will add locations for the new intels later, but for now here's some handy maps from Reddit (Note that there is a dot in the top right of Sanatorium that was discovered later and does not have a label):

Sanatorium_intel.pngRuka_intel.pngAlpine_intel.pngGolova_intel.png

Thx for this Infos 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, SpookyPandaTV said:

This 2 Intels from Season 2 Realoded Update on the Dark Aether Challenge PC is Not working i can make this Intel Finish and when have round Finish we have Not the Intels Transmission become ! This is Shit .... I need Help pls sry for my Bad Englisch

I have heard it can be annoying collecting the intel. Have you watched tutorials?

In case you find it hard to clearly describe your problem in English, we may also speak your native language. Sprechen sie Deutch? Вы говорите по-русски? Tu parle francais? Of Nederlands?

2 hours ago, anonymous said:

I have heard it can be annoying collecting the intel. Have you watched tutorials?

In case you find it hard to clearly describe your problem in English, we may also speak your native language. Sprechen sie Deutch? Вы говорите по-русски? Tu parle francais? Of Nederlands?

So I have all intels except 2 pieces from the Challenge PC the two have been buggy since the Season 2 Realoded Update you can do the tasks on the Challenge PC but you go out so successful collection you don't get the two intels displayed! 

I Hope this is better

Archived