User of the Month March 2021

Lenne

• Moderators

Look Whos Talking Now Reaction GIF

Hello everyone, it is time for another round of the User of the month celebrations. I hope all of you had a not so shit January and a February so far, that has been bearable, if not then I hope your luck turns around at some point during march.

Just like the last time, you people are supposed to look at the last two months (January and February) to help put some people on the voting list. Or one of the rare times occur and you agree on one user, but voting is fun so please don't do that. Then again I am not your dad.

The rules, which you are supposed to read carefully, are as followed:

RULES:

1.) You can nominate up to three people with your post.

2.) Every nomination needs at least a brief explanation and a couple of links to posts and topics made by the user you want to nominate.

3.) Do not nominate yourself.

4.) The voting poll will not be edited in any way, regardless of request, so think your vote through before giving it.

5.) Admins can't be nominated.

6.) In order for a nominee to appear in the final poll, they must have at least two nominations from other users.

7.) While activity on the Discord is and always will be appreciated, this is mainly for activity on the forums.

You will have 5 days for nominating until the 28th February at 4 PM CET. Even in the event of me not formally closing the nominations at that time, any nominations after 4 PM CET will be ignored. Voting will last another 3 days (the 3rd of March) Until 4 PM CET as well.

Past winners:

October and November 2020: Tac & PINNAZ

September 2020: Clueless

February 2020: Caljitsu, Bench_Appearo and Eric Maynard

October 2019: Project KMR

September 2019: KronoriumExcerptB

August 2019: ZombiesAteMyPizza!

July 2019: Boom 115

June 2019: Anonymous

May 2017: Blurryface

March 2017: RadZakPak & Anonymous

July 2016: AetherialVoices

June 2016: Spider

May 2016: DragonGJ

March 2016: anonymous & shirtlesservice

February 2016: NaBrZHunter

January 2016: Ragdo11706

December 2015: Tac

November 2015: Kill_All_Monkeys

October 2015: NaBrZHunter

September 2015: Shooter

August 2015: Lenne

May 2015: Amantha77

June 2015: RequixEclipse

April 2015: Chopper

March 2015: ZombieOfTheDead

February 2015: Nightmare Voyager

January 2015: Black Hand Smith

December 2014: Stop Mocking Me0

November 2014: Undad

October 2014: The boring guy

September 2014: the_clay_bird

August 2014: GRILL

July 2014: InfestLithium & ETEl2NAL407

June 2014: Jolteon

May 2014: Naitrax

February 2014-March 2014: DeathBringerZen

January 2014: Hells Warrrior

November 2013: 83457

October 2013: Boom115

September 2013: Samara & Slade

August 2013: TheBSZombie

June 2013-July 2013: RequixEclipse

May 2013: FatedTitan

April 2013: Flammenwerfer

March 2013: GRILL

February 2013: InfestLithium

January 2013: MurderMachineX

December 2012: PINNAZ & Lenne

November 2012: Electric Jesus

October 2012: punkrockzombie

September 2012: Jake-Duck

August 2012: MyLittleHellhound

July 2012: Rissole25

June 2012: PerfectKhaos

May 2012: MixMasterNut

April 2012: BlindBusDrivr

March 2012: way2g00d

February 2012: Superhands

January 2012: Ehjookayted

December 2011: Tom852

November 2011: OstonedshooterO

October 2011: LiamFTWinter

September 2011: Phillips455

August 2011: Faust

July 2011: TacticalInsertion

June 2011: MrRoflWaffles

May 2011: xAvengedLullabyX

April 2011: cjdog23

March 2011: xXDaRkLeGeNdSXx

February 2011: DigitalShadowZZZ

December 2010: Graffiti Skys

November 2010: Mikeh12

October 2010: Undeadwolfy

September 2010: RedDeadRiot

August 2010: AlphaSnake

Much love, as always. 💚

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I nominate @Fibroidkey794 - as a new member that has joined us, he has not failed to impress with his contributions to the site.

Thanks, my man! I definitely appreciate it. Once I'm done with the full set I'll probably post them on the forum somewhere (if I can) for content purposes

I'd like to nominate two more: @PoppaQuad and @C L A S S I F I E D. Poppa posted some very interesting threads here on CoDZ, as well is he a very enthousiast lore digger on the Discord and has a very

Most of my time lately has been focused on the Discord side and working on the Wiki when possible, so unfortunately I will not have many links to posts as the content I'm nominating based off is mainly from Discord.

Firstly, as Hell's Warrior stated, @Fibroidkey794 has been pretty amazing right out the front gate for both the website and Discord.

Secondly, @Humphrey who now goes by Hampton at least on the Discord where they're more active, has contributed a lot with media and lore that I believe should be recognized. The redesigned Perks alone are such a great quality compared to actual in-game files and designs.

Lastly, @The Dark Aether has been active on basically every part of the Discord and has contributed to almost every conversation I've bared witness to in a positive way. Whether it's lore, memes, or general chats, they always seem to have something good to add.

12 minutes ago, Carnage Evoker said:

Secondly, @Humphrey who now goes by Hampton at least on the Discord where they're more active, has contributed a lot with media and lore that I believe should be recognized. The redesigned Perks alone are such a great quality compared to actual in-game files and designs.

Thanks, my man! I definitely appreciate it. Once I'm done with the full set I'll probably post them on the forum somewhere (if I can) for content purposes

• Moderators

I'd like to nominate two more: @PoppaQuad and @C L A S S I F I E D. Poppa posted some very interesting threads here on CoDZ, as well is he a very enthousiast lore digger on the Discord and has a very interesting Youtube channel adressing several story-related subjects and theories. Classified is a newer member who has shown a lot of quality discussions on the discord. But most importantly, they have both great kindness, openness and friendliness in them, making them true CoDZers.

Awards

12 minutes ago, anonymous said:

I'd like to nominate two more: @PoppaQuad and @C L A S S I F I E D. Poppa posted some very interesting threads here on CoDZ, as well is he a very enthousiast lore digger on the Discord and has a very interesting Youtube channel adressing several story-related subjects and theories. Classified is a newer member who has shown a lot of quality discussions on the discord. But most importantly, they have both great kindness, openness and friendliness in them, making them true CoDZers.

@anonymous You are making me blush here, I really appreciate the consideration and your kind words, thank you!