New Hall of Fame Members

Hells Warrrior

• Tech Admin

It is with great honour to add the following members to the hall of fame group @The Clay Bird | @BlindBusDrivr | @Rissole25 | @83457 | @FatedTitan | @Dahniska | @Superhands | @TheNathanNS

Each and everyone of them deserve to be in the Hall of Fame group having provided CoDz with knowledge and understanding, friendship and more to many of the sites users both past and present. Some have gone on to other things but they'll always be respected on this site.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, The Clay Bird said:

Wow! That's about all I can say, I appreciate the honor and the recognition!  Thanks to Craig and the rest of the Admin/Mod team for all that you guys do to make this site truly the best COD Zombies community out there!  

Very well deserved, Clay. : )

And of course to everyone else as well. I hope all of you are doin good, especially those who have not checked in for a while.

Was also about to flip my shit when I saw that Shooter almost got snubbed again. haha but now all is well in the Aether. 

On 2/2/2021 at 9:30 AM, Hells Warrrior said:

Congrats to all of you legends.

Every single one of you is well proven & been a pleasure to be associated with over my time here on CoDz.

P.S. @83457 I'm super stoked that the mods / admin gave you the recognition you deserve. I have always enjoyed your super detailed forum posts & quirky exploits, bugs, tricks & tactical threads you have found or posted.

Hope you are doing well over this time. (Wish I could enable you to have a decent internet connection, system & game so you could play these last few titles)

Much love to you all.

On 2/3/2021 at 2:17 AM, PINNAZ said:

Congrats to all of you legends.

Every single one of you is well proven & been a pleasure to be associated with over my time here on CoDz.

P.S. @83457 I'm super stoked that the mods / admin gave you the recognition you deserve. I have always enjoyed your super detailed forum posts & quirky exploits, bugs, tricks & tactical threads you have found or posted.

Hope you are doing well over this time. (Wish I could enable you to have a decent internet connection, system & game so you could play these last few titles)

Much love to you all.

Well, gosh (blushes). Thanks all! I must admit that it feels good to get this surprise gift. 

Thank you for the kind words, Pinnaz.

Do I get a funky colored name?(Edit: Ooo, I'm yellow now).

P.S. I'm moving in with friends, hopefully I'll have some decent internets again and get back to new zombies!

Happy gaming!

On 2/4/2021 at 1:07 PM, Lenne said:

Never change 83457. ❤️ Or if you must, then only for the better. haha

Thank you for sticking with us and great to read that a (better) internet connection is on the horizon, cause you deserve it.

Thanks. Even change changes. We'll all change, I like to believe I've been much better at being human with each passing year (it's taken over half a century to get this far).

Do you recall how angry I used to get at Trollarch? Haha, wasted energy. I just really want to fix everything because of how right (I often believe) that I am. Mwuhahahaha. Yeah... 

Throw in the anonymity of the internet and "voila!" instant assh...let's say instant 83457. 🙂

Archived