what is your favorite multiplayer map in Bo2, and why?

Jacob Vickers

(read in deep voice until i want to know...) There are three types of maps in this world; even maps, snake maps, and course maps. cool new bo2 moto, i love it. i want to know what your favorite multiplayer map in Black ops 2 is, and why (you can do multiple maps, too). my map list is a ranking of all the maps, excluding the dlc maps (rush, nuketown 2025, ect). and don't yell at me in the comments, as this it my personal opinion.

14. yemen

Yemen. Yemen. Yemen. course map. hearing this map's name wants to make me throw up. it rhymes with lemon, the fruit with anti-eye spray. this map is good, but it just puts the seals' spawn at a disadvantage. and where it lacks the style, it makes up for it in PLACES TO FALL DOWN AND DIE IN, SO NOBODY WILL SEE YOUR BODY AND THINK YOU'RE STILL ALIVE, BUT THEN THEY DIE , AND YOUR TEAM LOSES BECAUSE OF SOME GRENADIER GUY WHO THREW A GRENADE AT YOU, AND THE KNOCKBACK WAS SO STRONG, IT LAUNCHED YOU OFF OF THE MAP!!! 

76% of the time, you fall into the dark abyss of rocks lower than you, and in other maps you forgot how to swim, so if you "fall" in water, you kill yourself instantly. Your chances of survival when being a merc, though, are better, because you are the grenadier guy, and the sniper, and the advantage guy, not to mention Shotgun, LMG, SMG, and AR guy, because the seals only know how to use knives. and i do like this map a lot, but there is just too much hole in one's and like 12 other holes i so do not need to mention, so that's lemon yemen located in yemen like turbine, but let us korean.

13. overflow

Overflow. it's over. it's flowed. this map is amazing! amazingly annoying to play with a shotgun. kinda the opposite, but the M1216 sucks and who remembers the S12 with bad range?(no offence range company) that is all, besides obstacles and 3 lanes! what is this map? a supermarket? last i checked, isles aren't full of JUNK! BOOM! but really, if you have a favorite map, don't make it this snake map one. well it's okay, but to many less spots to camp. next map is you already looked, didn't you? okay, you're looking ... now! now? how 'bout now...it's  cargo away. (plz stay)

12. cargo

Cargo is fun, it is a course map, it can hold claymores, and there are some very conveniently placed crates around the map. try to get squashed by a crate, fall in water, and get blown up y claymores in this map, really do! so, medium story even shorter, it's a good map, but we have better ones.

11. meltdown

meltdown is ok, if you like even maps, like plaza and trainboiz. I like this map, in the way you play this map once a month kinda way. there is not much to say about this map, exept that people hate it and domination sucks arss.

10. plaza

AHH!!! GHOST UAV!!! Yep, plaza. i don't hate the map in general, but you can just barely see aerial scorestreak rewards (punishments if you're on the other team). i am out of time and bored, and i will continue this soon. see ya (unless ya comment, i will see the comment, i'll see ya account, and i'll see ya).See Ya!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While playing online multiplayer, I usually dislike maps that get played too often (please stop reprinting Noob Town and Failing Range, ha), because I played a lot and got sick of them. However, Standoff was a popular map that was built more like a square circle, which is often asked for, so as to avoid everyone just "running for the center", which is too common in CoD.

So Standoff, I guess. 

In the past several years, I mostly play my own 5 2-man team game versus bots, and I love these maps for it: Raid, Rush, Slums, Standoff, and Hijacked. Raid being my go-to first map for it.

• Moderators
Just now, Jacob Vickers said:

and did know that you can see hijacked when you look out of the Cove on a certain side? i love that they added that! 

Oh really? I learn something new every day. Would make sense tho, both maps take place in the Pacific ocean, I believe

• Moderators
Just now, Jacob Vickers said:

i will make this post soon, but what is your favorite bo2 zombies map? i haven't played buried in 3-5 years, and i keep getting serious nostalgia playing it! also i have never played motd, but it seems fun! i am not yet a man, nor a old teen, so 3-5 years is a lot for me!

I actually like all the Victis maps (Tranzit, Die Rise and Buried), each for their own reasons. They all have certain game elements that are unique to those maps. Have you recently downloaded BO2 again?

21 minutes ago, anonymous said:

I actually like all the Victis maps (Tranzit, Die Rise and Buried), each for their own reasons. They all have certain game elements that are unique to those maps.

i think the unique map elements are; buildables, weapon closet, bank, sliding (only in die rise and buried), and the towers. some people hate the victus crew, but i love them. i think stuhlinger is funny, too. i just really love the buried intro as well, because it shows you what happened in between the maps, using images from the zombies comics, and just looks amazing! i especially love it when leroy nurses a crawler, because treyarch put so much into leroy's movements, and it is just funny watching him holding a crawler.

Archived