New Site Admin

Hells Warrrior

• Tech Admin

Hey All, 

We've been doing a lot of thinking in the admin team recently, myself @Boom115 and @InfestLithium on how we continue to grow and utilise the talents that we have on the team. What do we want to achieve and what are our goals (more to come on this). Our YouTube channel and the content creators have been doing a fantastic job and we are greatful to them for the work they have been doing. 

This particular person has also been doing a great job with the moderation on the site, Discord, YouTube, Twitter etc. and as a result of this we have promoted @NaBrZHunterto the role of admin effective immediately. We hope you all wish him good luck within this role and lets see where we go in 2021.

Welcome to the team @NaBrZHunter

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Congrats good old Hunterooo.

Your dedication for us was, is and always will be appreciated.

It is amazing to see all the character developement among the membership and yours definitely is a very good one. You can be proud along with the rest of the YT team.

Thanks a bunch, boss. : P 

• Administrators

Thank you, Hells, Lenne, Boom, Infest. It is a distinct honor, that y’all would even have considered this in the first place. I’ve always looked up to y’all and the standards y’all set for this community, and I only hope that I will prove to be the same for others - keeping the CODZF spirit alive and well. 

I’m nothin without our fantastic media group, though, so here’s to a fantastic 2021 together, and as long as we have the guys we have, I can’t imagine how we could go too far wrong. ❤️ 

• Moderators

It stands you good, Hunter, the red colour. You're a man that was around before and and it was you who guidedme through the story personally. You are a stabilizing factor here and on the Discord, a person who knows what he does and a trustfull person. Congratulations!

Archived