Introduction

armodrillo250

Hi. This is my first time entering this forum. I have been playing zombies since the start and only missed out on black ops 4 because I did not like it a single bit. I'm returning now with cold war zombies. I am really enjoying it and I love all the changes they have done so far. Can't wait for the next map.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Heya, good to see a bunch of people properly back on the CoD zombies express and even better to have you here with us, have fun reading and some posts by you would be appreciated as well.

If you need any help with anything, you can give me a shout or any of the others in green.

Enjoy your stay.

• Moderators

Welcome to the family @armodrillo250! Great to hear you are full of Zombies experience! Here on the Forums we mainly work with threads of elaborate guides, strategies, theories and story discussions. On the Discord, we do most of the quick discussions and small talk, so be free to join us there as well, if you are interested 🙂

Just as a question, what's your favourite wonderweapon?

Archived