Problems with the Die Maschine EE (Ps4)

Paul Hamill

im trying to do the full easter egg on die maschine . Since i failed the main maschine that sucks up the split megatons the pins that you shoot are never there anymore . Also the portals for aether scope parts are never there .  Coffin easter egg isnt there either . Im playing on solo . Any ideas coz it was fine before . 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
On 1/5/2021 at 1:11 PM, Paul Hamill said:

im trying to do the full easter egg on die maschine . Since i failed the main maschine that sucks up the split megatons the pins that you shoot are never there anymore . Also the portals for aether scope parts are never there .  Coffin easter egg isnt there either . Im playing on solo . Any ideas coz it was fine before . 

So wait, you failed the easter egg in one game and the following issues are happening in different games after? 

By the pins you mean the ones that need the 4 DIE Upgrades? Those shouldn't need to be shot again in that game once you do it once. 

Dark Aether portals have a few spawn locations for Aetherscope Parts: Back of Pond, Top of Nacht, Power Room are the three I remember but I think that's all of them.

On some rounds the Coffin Dance orbs are disabled, I believe it's while Exfil is available to avoid Dark Aether Exfil problems. 

I hope I could help resolve even one of your issues!

Yeh the games after words the pins arent there and the coffin easter egg ismt available even before round 10 . A dont know if i need to exfil 1 game to reboot it all up again because ive turned it off and its still the same . I done an online game afterwards and thats fine . 

Archived