Fresh Blood

Gravitei

hi everyone! i've been a long time lurker of these forums and have finally decided to make an account after the recent changes to the site. i'm an avid follower of all cod zombies storylines and time/quantum/multiverse components in general. i also love the Easter eggs and gameplay of cod zombies (especially IWZ). there are always very interesting conversations of the games here and i'm super excited to join! my psn is Gravitei if anyone wants to play 🙂

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Welcome friendo! Awesome you made the step to become a participant from a lurker 🙂 Great to hear you're familiar with time, quantum and multiverse components, that is a subject I personally have a weakness for as well, haha.

You should know we also have a Discord, in which there are a lot of daily discussions of all members. This Forum is being used for more extensive  story discussions, gameplay strategies and theories. I hope to see you around!

Just as a question, what's your favourite map if I may ask?

• Moderators

Welcome aboard!

First off, nice profile pic! Any IWZ enthusiast is a friend of mine! 🙂 

Secondly, reinforcing @anonymous's comment above most of the nit-picky discussions (and memes, lots of memes) happen on the Discord so make sure you check that out too!!!

Happy to see new people hopping on, hope you have fun!

@RichKiller thanks man!

@anonymous haha, have you ever watched Dark on Netflix? it's an amazing show that is centered around those concepts.

i'll definitely join the discord, thanks for the warm welcome! my favorite map switches around a lot, but i can definitely say Spaceland and DE are up there for gameplay, with Tag for story.

@Carnage Evoker  thank you! that game is an underrated gem 🙂  the discord sounds like a great place already 

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Gravitei said:

@RichKiller thanks man!

@anonymous haha, have you ever watched Dark on Netflix? it's an amazing show that is centered around those concepts.

i'll definitely join the discord, thanks for the warm welcome! my favorite map switches around a lot, but i can definitely say Spaceland and DE are up there for gameplay, with Tag for story.

@Carnage Evoker  thank you! that game is an underrated gem 🙂  the discord sounds like a great place already 

Unfortunately, I'm more of a movie type rather than I watch series, but I will keep 'Dark' in my mind if I ever need to watch a new serie again. Have you, by chance, seen Cristopher Nolan's new film, Tenet?

I can totally get you that your favourite map switches around, I guess I have that a bit as well. Sadly I haven't played IW Zombies that much, so I'm fairly unacquanted with Spaceland, but I absolutely love the vibe of that map. 

In case the Discord link on this site doesn't work, try this one: https://discord.gg/ge3TEmTf

• Moderators
23 hours ago, Gravitei said:

@anonymous i haven't seen Tenet yet, but I heard amazing things about it. thanks for the suggestion man! if IW ever goes on sale and if you're a fan of bo3-esque gameplay, it's 1000% worth it.

Thing is, my brother bought it for our consolue but I never managed to play it because, you know, lack of space on the device. If it is worth it I may consider removing some other games, perhaps. How did you feel about the other IW maps?

@anonymous i would definitely say it's worth a shot! rave is pretty fun and has a DE/GK vibe but it's pretty basic. shaolin is my second favorite and has so much replayability due to the fun easter eggs and many wonder weapons. attack is meh but it nails the tropes of a 60s science genre. beast is pretty barebones but it comes with the most amazing, intense, and hardest boss fight in cod history. 

@NaBrZHunter thanks for the welcome man i love this site! 

Archived