Nuketown and Tranzit connect!

Jacob Vickers

nuketown is bus route B! i'm not saying this for no-clippers, i'm saying it for treyarch. nuketown is in nevada, and green run is in washington, yeah, it's 2,107 miles away, but we don't care! go on google maps and type in Hanford site, washington! AKA NUKETOWN! tranzit is to the right of audrey, past helen. you can hear the bus horn in nuketown, clarifying that it's close, because the 115 sound waves can only travel so far (excluding the demonic announcers)! this all happens in 2025! I AM RIGHT!!! ROUTE B IS REAL!!! (next time make bus route C be the white house) i'm a crazy richtofen and i do it for the believers! moon, nuketown, and tranzit happen at the same time! tedd! get me to Namibe (buried), germany (kino), and Nevada (nuketown)! i need to go to a teleporter in kino or get the time bomb in buried to go back in time, and see the old nuketown! NOW!!! also, blackout has the nuketown island bridge near the diner, to clarify my point. boom bahbee

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Funny enough Nuketown and Tranzit actually are far apart! Tranzit takes place in Hanford, Washington while Nuketown takes place near Groom Lake, Nevada. The bus we hear in Nuketown is from Russman stealing one while escaping the facility, which will eventually lead him to Tranzit's location. But they ARE connected, just not physically. The research done at Groom Lake was shared with the facility underneath the power plant in Tranzit, to the point they were even transferring samples of the Avogadro from Nuketown to Tranzit using teleportation! Groom Lake also has a direct connection with Griffin Station on the Moon, which also connects with the Pentagon thanks to Richtofen, Dempsey, Takeo and Nikolai mistakenly arrive there from Shangri-la. Most of these do not happen at the same time however as Tranzit takes place in 2035, and Classified takes place in early November 1963. However, Moon and Nuketown/Alpha Omega (the Nuketown remake) DO happen at the same time on October 13 2025, with Alpha Omega occuring right before Nuketown takes place.

• Moderators

What's also interesting to note is that while we hear Marlton in the bunker of Nuketown, in the Buried intro it was revealed that he and Misty meet up with Russman and Stuh, who drive the bus, in Hanford. Meaning that Markton found an alternative way of transportation between Groom Lake and Hanford. In Alpha Omega, it was revealed that Broken Arrow was working with 'Telepads' in Nuketown. Could this be the missing link for Marlton's travel between Nevada and Washington?

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, anonymous said:

What's also interesting to note is that while we hear Marlton in the bunker of Nuketown, in the Buried intro it was revealed that he and Misty meet up with Russman and Stuh, who drive the bus, in Hanford. Meaning that Markton found an alternative way of transportation between Groom Lake and Hanford. In Alpha Omega, it was revealed that Broken Arrow was working with 'Telepads' in Nuketown. Could this be the missing link for Marlton's travel between Nevada and Washington?

Not only that, but there's already an established link between the two using the interior of the APD and the containment unit in the Hanford lab. Wouldn't be difficult for a genius to copy those coordinates and recalibrate a teleporter, since the hard part's already done of making the teleporter function.

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Jacob Vickers said:

like i said, in real life, it's 2,107 miles apart

I did a quick check and it's actually far less! Only about 671 miles between the two! So it would only take about (funny number warning) 9 hours and 35 minutes going about 70mph (which you'd probably be doing if being chased by zombies the way the bus sprinters move)

No wonder nobody takes Bus Route B

• Moderators
1 hour ago, clueless said:

Not only that, but there's already an established link between the two using the interior of the APD and the containment unit in the Hanford lab. Wouldn't be difficult for a genius to copy those coordinates and recalibrate a teleporter, since the hard part's already done of making the teleporter function.

That sounds only plausible! We also hear Marlton saying the same quote as when he builts something in Tranzit.

"This device will prove my mental superiority once and for all"

Seems like he was building something, and keeping in mind that in AO the telepads were seperate parts it could be one of those he was crafting. After encountering the undead at the site and the rocket from Moon, hemust've realized that simply opening the bunker's door was no option. He had to find another way. Discovering the coordinates leading to Hanford, he used a teleport and voila, he was in Hanford.

Archived