Need help with Easter egg

CaMBo 67

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/22/2020 at 8:05 PM, CaMBo 67 said:

Hi I need help with the Easter egg on Cold War keep getting stuck I don’t have a mic and I’m on Xbox my gt is CaMB0 67 if anyone can help me cheers 

I’m more than happy to help you friend. I’ve done the EE multiple times now and have it down to a T. 

Feel free to pop me a message as I’m on PlayStation and will need your Activision ID to add you.

5 hours ago, ZombiesIsKey said:

I’m more than happy to help you friend. I’ve done the EE multiple times now and have it down to a T. 

Feel free to pop me a message as I’m on PlayStation and will need your Activision ID to add you.

May I have some help as well? I haven't played zombies in a while. I would like to attempt this EE and get it done. I can hold zombies and train them.

5 hours ago, ZombiesIsKey said:

My PSN is my username ktohaan

• 4 weeks later...

Archived