Dead Ops Arcade 3 Guide

MkillBill

Hi All,

I know there is a clamoring for information on this game. Last week I uploaded a guide to GameFAQs on the game that covers everything from basic levels, The Wild, Room of Fate, you name it. I'm not going to copy/paste the guide here because it changes so often with updates, but I'm willing to link it here. I've also written guides for DOA1 and DOA2 and both have been endorsed by David King, creator of DOA.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/298467-call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war/faqs/78743/about-this-guide

Please note that the Room of Fate is currently glitched as per David King. His team is working on a fix to make the stones appear correctly. I am still adding more information to the guide concerning the Wild and will even have a video series as a supplement. Let me know if you think of anything else.

Thanks and Enjoy

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived