We are

We all

die

Alone

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Still being unknown to the new story, I think this song is about the forgotten heroes, their souls condemned to the Dark Aether.

37 minutes ago, RadZakpak said:

They buried a well where

the seven fell

I am unsure where 'the Seven' refers to, but I feel like their fall stands for Primis/Ultimis fall into the Dark Aether, thereby sealing it's enterance. The Aether was thought to be locked, therefore the well was buried, the well in which they fell.

That, or it is about the Apothicons (notice the "we") trapped in the Dark Aether.

Just some ramnling. Who is "He"?

11 hours ago, anonymous said:

Still being unknown to the new story, I think this song is about the forgotten heroes, their souls condemned to the Dark Aether.

I am unsure where 'the Seven' refers to, but I feel like their fall stands for Primis/Ultimis fall into the Dark Aether, thereby sealing it's enterance. The Aether was thought to be locked, therefore the well was buried, the well in which they fell.

The "well" is a metaphor for Knowledge (i.e. Mimir's Well, Pierian Spring, etc). Primis and Ultimis' sacrifices buried knowledge of all of things relating to the old world, it being "buried with them". The reason for seven and not eight is because "Eddy" survives, he is Richtofen's soul.

• Moderators
On 11/14/2020 at 1:38 AM, caljitsu said:

The reason for seven and not eight is because "Eddy" survives, he is Richtofen's soul.

"That would be...us." 

In that case it would technically be the six that fell, no?

Alternatively, Nikolai survived his gunshot because Samantha used a Welling, the weakest gun in Zombies and was corrupted by the Dark Aether as it does to all amidst his guilt of deception, betrayal and agony he inflicted upon his "friends".

3 hours ago, clueless said:

"That would be...us." 

In that case it would technically be the six that fell, no?

Alternatively, Nikolai survived his gunshot because Samantha used a Welling, the weakest gun in Zombies and was corrupted by the Dark Aether as it does to all amidst his guilt of deception, betrayal and agony he inflicted upon his "friends".

The seven could include Victis and the Primis/Ultimis are one entity, perhaps?

On 11/19/2020 at 10:03 PM, Intelligence Quotient said:

Also, you're working under the assumption that it's literal, which I don't think is ever a good idea when you're dealing with what is essentially poetry - try thinking of Eddie as Richtofen's "legacy".

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2020 at 5:03 PM, Intelligence Quotient said:

I think by the seven it does mean primis/Ultimis but I think that Nikolai of primus is still alive one because of the mention of seven I believe that he is corrupted by the dark ather and we will have to fight him and end it 

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, jacob b said:

I think by the seven it does mean primis/Ultimis but I think that Nikolai of primus is still alive one because of the mention of seven I believe that he is corrupted by the dark ather and we will have to fight him and end it 

Curious to your idea why Nikolai. He was, after all, killed in the end just like all the other characters right? To throw some more gasoline on the fire for your theory, though, the demonic announcer in Die Maschine seems to have a Slavic/Russian accent...

2 hours ago, anonymous said:

Curious to your idea why Nikolai. He was, after all, killed in the end just like all the other characters right? To throw some more gasoline on the fire for your theory, though, the demonic announcer in Die Maschine seems to have a Slavic/Russian accent...

Well I believe that most of the primus crew before blood of the dead had their soul ensnared but the plan changed and Nikolai kept his soul so when he was killed by Sam his soul was then trapped in the dark aether and by spending so much time in the dark aether he became the most powerful being leading him to be able to control the zombies. 

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

I dunno if I am late with this realization, but @Mattzs said in the latest Rush Mode episode on CoDZOfficial youtube that "they buried the Well where the Seven fell" may hint to the seven meteorite craters at the Morasko meteorite reserve. Of course, this sentence may very well have a double meaning but this was quite an eye opener for me personal, mainly because it may indicate that the meteorites may have a larger importance.

Archived