first time i've entered a forum

brewygamesYT

hello this is the first time I've entered any forum i played black ops zombies since bo1-bo4 i played all launch maps and a couple dlc maps played waw zombies but that was not before bo1 my personal favorite zombie maps are kino der toten shadows of evil origins der riese verruckt mob of the dead moon Der Eisendrache thats all my personal favorite maps and no i never completed an easter egg but im working on it

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
On 10/22/2020 at 5:56 AM, brewygamesYT said:

hello this is the first time I've entered any forum i played black ops zombies since bo1-bo4 i played all launch maps and a couple dlc maps played waw zombies but that was not before bo1 my personal favorite zombie maps are kino der toten shadows of evil origins der riese verruckt mob of the dead moon Der Eisendrache thats all my personal favorite maps and no i never completed an easter egg but im working on it

Welcome friend!

Sorry for the late reply to your thread I’m just catching up as I’ve been busy with work recently..

Really hope you enjoy your time here and make some new friends.

Keep going for those eggs because once you do one, your hooked! If you ever need any help with them or just for someone to play with I’m available through the week some nights and mostly at weekends.

Have fun and stay safe 😄 

• 1 month later...

Archived