Fanart

Grimmstein

So encouraged by the lovely folks here, I decided to post some of my stuff here. And by some only a select few of my favorites. Obviously trying to keep the 2MB limit here, so if You'd want to see something in a better quality just tell me and I'll do something about it haha.

EifBkzRWkAInH_l.pngEhGSGEaWkAA7aOl.jpgEhNZqVJWkAUZJL3.jpgde3eq8y-7346d1e1-6b09-4d8c-8cf3-de98641616da.pngdempsey_by_grimmstein_dak6v7m-fullview.pngmotd_by_grimmstein_dbh9nc2-fullview.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Holy fuck, how did you do those? Did you drew these on paper? How the hell did you manage that, they're beautiful! Espessially that black and white one, that looks so real!

Thank You! So far the only traditional one - pencil to be exact - is the Ultimis Takeo one. The rest is 100% digital. 😄

2 minutes ago, Rapt said:

Really awesome!
You should do a banner for the website or something.
That full colour MOTD one looks really professional. Love the style.

Thank You!

And I'd be happy do to that. As long as the admins are fine with it. Don't really want to barge in, especially as a fresh user lmao.

51 minutes ago, Rapt said:

Maybe drop a comment in this thread?
I think they're actively looking for featured artwork for the YouTube channel.
And I'm sure your talent could really add something! 

Aye I had no clue about this one! Thank You! Will surely look further into this

12 hours ago, PINNAZ said:

Amazing art @Grimmstein

As Rad said, your range is incredible. 

Those two Richtofen’s are my favourite, yet, that Takeo on pencil is something else. I actually thought it was a (fan) copy of the BO1 Reznov images from the Terminal. 

Mad respect for your talent.

@Boom115How about a retweet if it’s ok with the OP?

Thank You kindly! Really means a lot.

And of course, tweet away. I'll rt it myself if it's posted haha

Ok so a new batch (thought I'd just dump it here instead of starting another thread. Am I doing it right? I hope I am.)

I've managed to dig up some cutesy ones and a crossover too (the Blood of the Dead one (Metalocalypse x CoD Zombies).

Oh and I've completely forgot about an animation I've made (I am not really much of an animator but I like to try).

From what I've seen, the only things I have left are sketches. I can upload those too if Ya'll don't mind.

dcpcz9v-8deb8b00-4294-4b39-b5e0-33a479dcb38f.pngd9rmz2d-bdc4f4c3-c052-4d10-8172-6bff907d9ae5.pngi_set_the_world_on_fire_by_grimmstein_daauu0u-fullview.jpgdbezps3-79e00986-f2f9-4994-9e5f-adbe5e975e5d.png

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Grimmstein said:

thought I'd just dump it here instead of starting another thread. Am I doing it right? I hope I am.

Yep, thank you, makes it more organized which is always appreciated.

Your work is awesome, so I wanna say thanks for sharing and you stumbling across our little corner of the internet

• Administrators
On 10/7/2020 at 2:13 AM, PINNAZ said:

Amazing art @Grimmstein

As Rad said, your range is incredible. 

Those two Richtofen’s are my favourite, yet, that Takeo on pencil is something else. I actually thought it was a (fan) copy of the BO1 Reznov images from the Terminal. 

Mad respect for your talent.

@Boom115How about a retweet if it’s ok with the OP?

agreed

Archived