IQ

Intelligence Quotient

Hello,

This is sort of a re-introduction post actually. I was an active member here a few years ago under the name "Nightmare Voyager" and then I left because I sorta got disgruntled with the Internet  in general. I wasn't entirely sure I would come back, I didn't feel a need to for a long time because I very much distanced myself from the Zombies community by then.

However, with the advent of the Dark Aether Story, and me slowly falling back into browsing the forum and watching the Podcast, I kind of had to come back. The Zombies community seems to always be overwhelmed by its negative side, but whenever I pop in here it's always super positive and the discussion is top notch.

I have a lot of stuff I am working on to share with you guys too. Since before Black Ops III released I had been working on an idea for a map that basically got caught in Development Hell for years... until now. Inspiration basically hit me like lightning and now I am working on a whole series of concepts entitled the "Nether Story", which follows on from the ending of Revelations. That's also where my name comes from, it's the name of an intel system (much like what was recently revealed)… I'll explain it in due time.

For now though, it's good to be back.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

What a nice surprise. haha

Thank you very much for choosing to return. I hope life has treated you well since you have left. 

Have you also not played zombies since deciding to distance from the community?

I am sure you won't have any, but just incase: If you have any questions, be sure to ask right away.

Thanks again, buddy. ❤️ 

• Administrators

Welcome back, IQ!!! Been a hot minute! You were a pretty active name out here when I first joined, so I always wondered what became of you - but I’m glad you got the break! Have had to take several (shorter) ones myself, and they are truly good for the soul. 
We try to keep the place ship-shape and healthy, and I’d like to think we’ve done a good job. Also thrilled that you’ve been enjoying Rad’s PDT seasons! What a time!

41 minutes ago, Intelligence Quotient said:

Hello,

This is sort of a re-introduction post actually. I was an active member here a few years ago under the name "Nightmare Voyager" and then I left because I sorta got disgruntled with the Internet  in general. I wasn't entirely sure I would come back, I didn't feel a need to for a long time because I very much distanced myself from the Zombies community by then.

However, with the advent of the Dark Aether Story, and me slowly falling back into browsing the forum and watching the Podcast, I kind of had to come back. The Zombies community seems to always be overwhelmed by its negative side, but whenever I pop in here it's always super positive and the discussion is top notch.

I have a lot of stuff I am working on to share with you guys too. Since before Black Ops III released I had been working on an idea for a map that basically got caught in Development Hell for years... until now. Inspiration basically hit me like lightning and now I am working on a whole series of concepts entitled the "Nether Story", which follows on from the ending of Revelations. That's also where my name comes from, it's the name of an intel system (much like what was recently revealed)… I'll explain it in due time.

For now though, it's good to be back.

Welcome back friend! Good to see you again.

Hope to see you back to being your active self again. 🤟🏽

• Moderators

I wanna say welcome but that always feels weird to people who know this place longer than me. I remember in one of my first threads ever I asked the community what is Aether and Agartha (a kinda deep and extensive question, if I look back on it now), and I remember it was you, @Tac and @NaBrZHunter who answered kindly and with patience for a story rookie like me. That truly was my introduction the the in-depth of what the Zombies story was, so still danke schön für that.

Welcome back home!

• Moderators
On 10/4/2020 at 12:37 PM, anonymous said:

I wanna say welcome but that always feels weird to people who know this place longer than me.

Same boat Anon, same boat haha. I've only been here what, 2 months? And seeing these long-absent users coming back one way or another is warming my heart and getting me more excited for the future of this community. Welcome back IQ, even though you've been here long before me and many others I'm happy to see your Voyage led you back here 🙂

• 2 months later...

Archived