Returning to slay the undead horde

Spider

I didn’t think I would return to Zombies after Black Ops 4, but after the Zombies reveal on Wednesday I’m mega excited for this instalment, I already have Black Ops 3 downloading and ready to play again, I’ll not keep yapping on lol, cya you fellow slayers around the forum.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
8 hours ago, Spider said:

but after the Zombies reveal on Wednesday I’m mega excited for this instalment,

Same, mate.

Glad to have you back and enjoy your stay, however long it might be.

Fingers crossed for no technical difficulties in the game and not too much monetization, then we are in for a treat content wise in my opinion.

Much love Spiderooo.

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

Could it be....XPG Richtofen! Ahahhahaha! Welcome back buddy, let the slaying begin! What console are you again at? 

I’m on Xbox One X and PS4 for BO3 Zombies, but will be going Next Gen for Cold War Zombies, plus the new Fable 😆

13 hours ago, Spider said:

I didn’t think I would return to Zombies after Black Ops 4, but after the Zombies reveal on Wednesday I’m mega excited for this instalment, I already have Black Ops 3 downloading and ready to play again, I’ll not keep yapping on lol, cya you fellow slayers around the forum.

Welcome back buddy!

I feel like I’m the only one that enjoyed BO4 (Partly) lmao.

Looking forward on seeing you around if your ever looking for someone to play with, I’m always free at weekends and some week nights. 

Enjoy your time at CODZ friend! 🙂

• 2 months later...

Archived