Well look who decided to show up....

ZombiesIsKey

HELLO AGAIN!..

I have missed you all very much and I am hoping that at least some of you remember me.

It has been a while indeed and things in real life take over sometimes and having to put my health and other priorities first was needed to insure the best for me. I am more than happy to be back and getting some content out as well will be another goal of mines in the lead up to Cold War.

In short for the people who care, I will list briefly what has happened since my absence and also why I am back!

Mental health was taking over and I needed an escape and some fresh things in life to pick me up again.

Me and my girlfriend are now engaged!

We managed to get our own home( Yes that's right, I have my own zombies lair now.. 😛 

Work has been super busy especially during these recent times.

And finally, me and my Fiancé are expecting a little girl in January!

So Much has happened in the last few years, but we are here now and that's all that matters.

I returned because this has been a home for me for years now, always a place filled with like minded people and great content. My love for CODZ will never fall even in my darkest times, and I'm super hyped to be back!

See ya'll soon! 😉 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I have no words for this.....so glad you are back man! Oh well, and I thought I had a busy life last years 😛 Congrats, congrats and congrats again! Good you've gotten yourself a zombies lair, we have a CoDZ Discord which is quite often used for some friendly matches with the family. How's mental health currently?

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Blurryface said:

It has been a while indeed and things in real life take over sometimes and having to put my health and other priorities first was needed to insure the best for me

facts

5 minutes ago, Blurryface said:

And finally, me and my Fiancé are expecting a little girl in January!

That's truly amazing I'm so happy for yall, let us know when you name her Samantha. I mean when you have a name 😛

6 minutes ago, Blurryface said:

So Much has happened in the last few years, but we are here now and that's all that matters.

I returned because this has been a home for me for years now, always a place filled with like minded people and great content. My love for CODZ will never fall even in my darkest times, and I'm super hyped to be back!

also facts, glad to see you around. Home is home! Can't wait to kick off the new season with you

9 minutes ago, anonymous said:

I have no words for this.....so glad you are back man! Oh well, and I thought I had a busy life last years 😛 Congrats, congrats and congrats again! Good you've gotten yourself a zombies lair, we have a CoDZ Discord which is quite often used for some friendly matches with the family. How's mental health currently?

Thank you very much buddy. I'll be sure to join the discord and hop on with everyone. Mental health has been great recently and hoping it stays that way for the future. Thank you again man

7 minutes ago, Tac said:

facts

That's truly amazing I'm so happy for yall, let us know when you name her Samantha. I mean when you have a name 😛

also facts, glad to see you around. Home is home! Can't wait to kick off the new season with you

Thanks mate! Me either will be a great season for sure. As for our little girl, I hope she isn't as controlling as the Samantha we know 😛

• Moderators

1. Thank you for being back, it was always a pleasure to interact with you.

2. Great to read you have been doing so good.

3. The next time you decide to leave for an extended period of time, let us know.

Glad to have you back, if you have any questions be sure to ask them. 

Archived