Zombie Verrückt Camping.

This works 1-4 players, just a trick that some new players won't know. (Who is playing WaW now, ha)? It's how the loads work, please don't call it a cheat, as that's not allowed here. I didn't even tag this, so you'll really have to be looking at WaW to learn this.

On the WaW version, you can camp in 2 spots where zombies won't come in behind you at a window. 

If you open Kar side past power to Speed Cola and no more doors, no zombies enter from the window behind Speed Cola. Load this back area with Bouncing Betties. The kitchen window is the last they'll come in. This side is easier to hold in my experience.

If you open the Quick Revive side to power, and the Kar side to Double Tap only, no zombies come in the power room window. Again, the kitchen window is the last they'll enter. This is harder for solo, but could be good with multiple players who can shoot from out on the balcony through the windows, but headshots and tracking are difficult.

This does not work on reprints of Zombie Verrückt, just WaW.

That's it, just an old strategy for low round camping on an ancient game.

Happy camping!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

@anonymousare you playing Solo or with others? I mainly train around the entire map in Solo once camping becomes an issue, just make sure to time your movements to better control spawns. In Co-Op, I've had the most fun all camping the Bootlegger room however unviable it may be. I also remember the StG-44 camping which relies on the players on Quick Revive to open their side correctly and nobody opens the middle power door

On 9/22/2020 at 4:51 AM, anonymous said:

Thanks for the tip. I often play Verrückt on BO3 tho, and I still struggle with finding good camping/training spots. I usually use the one in the spawnroom American side, or in the room between the kitchen and powerroom, powerroom door closed. Got any tips?

Hey, Anon! I posted BO3 camping tips, but I posted under Zombies Chronicles, so look there for 83457's BO3 Camping thread for all (but GK) maps.

Here is my BO3 Verrückt bit:  Look for ICR1/Vesper bit, I found it easiest for camping. Make sure you have quick reload on the gun too.

(From other thread):

Tip: Anywhere But Here! GG will let you switch sides at start if no doors have been opened. Most spots involve opening Juggernog side to power first.

Bootlegger Room (behind Quick Revive): No way out simple camp. Bring an escape GG and put Trip Mines in the back. In games of randoms, this is the fastest zombie spawn area, I'll usually hang in this back room (with window) until it gets hectic, then I'll squeeze into the Bootlegger room. Bootlegger reloads slow and there are no other decent wallbuys near, but you do have GGm access.

Speed Cola Room: Open Jugg side to power, no further. Open Quick Revive side to Speed cola, no further. Buy HVK30 and ICR1 (wallbuys there for infinite ammo). Stand by grenade wallbuy, face out past Speed Cola. Good until near round 30. Prioritize the zombies that come from your left door. You can grab HVK30 ammo mid round easier than expected; go counterclockwise, get ammo, come out door by SC, reset. Fall back to Kitchen Camp if needed then to power (full map open).

ICR1/Vesper Camp and Move: Possibly the easiest solo camp in Verrückt. Open Jugg side to Speed Cola. Open QR side to Trip Mine/ICR1/Vesper. Door between Trip Mines/Speed Cola is closed. Place Trip Mine by SC door, and one by ICR1 wallbuy (to protect as you grab mid round ammo). Early on you can use Vesper, but I'd trade it for Wunderwaffe or LMG later. Use ICR1 and buy ammo for it as needed. Stand along fence between Vesper and ICR1 wallbuys, no zombies come around the fence unless you go to the ICR1 wallbuy (so grab ammo fast, usually no zombies come, but Trip Mine will get them if they do). Your Widow's Wine will keep triggering on hits and affecting all zombies on stairs, slowing them and giving continuous spider drops. If forced out, you can run counter clockwise around the fence, usually without issue, run a zigzag by GGm and then reset to camp stance. About round 20, start hitting the balcony trap. Good to almost 30 with classic GG.

Kitchen Camp: Open Jugg side to power. Open QR side to Kitchen. Stand by table, next to wall with window, aim towards speed Cola. If pushed back, go on balcony or open power. Wallbuys and GG are inconvenient here. Good room for multiple players though.

L-CAR-Room: Open Jugg side around to L-CAR-9 (Door by QR is only closed door,  except maybe Bootlegger room). There is no set spot, the zombies from the hole on the right make this spot a camp/train spot. Stay near the KRM wallbuy. Good for 2+ players.

Multiplayer camps: Take the Speed Cola Camp above, 1 guy on window by SC, 1 Guy by Vesper. If 3 or 4 players, place one by Trip Mine, and 4th plays "shortstop", going where needed to help others. Always a good wallbuy near, and Speed Cola at least if you get downed.

Multiplayer camp: 2+, open QR to power and no further. Open Juggs to WF/STG/Kuda, Camp by STG, 1+ guys on window, 2+ guys on hallway. Use balcony trap.

Multiplayer Camp: Open QR side all tge way around to DT2. 1 guy on back wall opening, others on balcony. Use traps. The zombies will path through the trap and not head towards the wall-hole guy.

Multiplayer WaW Strategy Revisited: Open QR side to Wunderfizz. Open Juggs to DT2, stay by DT2. 1 guy on balcony window, 3 on balcony. Use traps.

MP Reverse Kitchen: At least 2P needed. Open to Kitchen from Juggs.  Open QR side to Speed Cola. 1 on window, others watch balcony. If you use Megas, get Turned on a gun and he will wreck in this skinny balcony. With more players, open Juggs to Speed cola (door between SC and Trip Mines/ICR1/Vesper closed). 2 on windows, 2 watch balcony, HVK30 wallbuy in Camp.

Archived