What are some weapons you wanted to see in Zombies?

clueless

• Moderators

I think this topic is pretty straightforward, there were a lot of weapons throughout Call of Duty that never made it over to the Zombies side or missed opportunities for other weapons in certain maps. Personally I wish we got to use the M60 and Stoner63 from Black Ops 1, the MP7, MSMC and Peacekeeper (not the Mark II Assault Rifle version, the original SMG version) from Black Ops 2, and the DIY Renovator, LV8 Basilisk and the P-06 from Black Ops 3. What are some omitted weapons you wish you got to use against the legions of undead?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
9 minutes ago, Lenne said:

Dunno if you could count the following, but I have to pick the AK 74u and Desert Eagle the CoD4 versions of those. I am also quite sad about the Commando not getting some more love throughout the games.

That counts, I started the thread with the concept similar to how you feel about the Commando but honestly anything goes, I imagine the CoD4 Desert Eagle in Zombies would feel like the Halo 1 God Pistol lol

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, RadZakpak said:

I wish the M27 in BO2 was in more than just Nuketown. Also wish we got some variation of the flamethrower outside of WaW, even if it is impractical.

I agree it felt nice having the M27 and wish we had it for even the other Victis maps. I've been hoping for another Flamethrower (Gauntlet of Siegfried doesn't count but not sure where I sit on the BO4 Flamethrower).

• Moderators
Just now, clueless said:

I agree it felt nice having the M27 and wish we had it for even the other Victis maps. I've been hoping for another Flamethrower (Gauntlet of Siegfried doesn't count but not sure where I sit on the BO4 Flamethrower).

Completely forgot the BO4 flamethrower so shows how much I used it, lol.

Also been playing some IW zombies recently, I'd really like to see some more interesting melee weapons outside the BO3 time trials.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, RadZakpak said:

Completely forgot the BO4 flamethrower so shows how much I used it, lol.

Also been playing some IW zombies recently, I'd really like to see some more interesting melee weapons outside the BO3 time trials.

The Nunchucks and Katana from Shaolin Shuffle were so much fun, I've never tried Packing the melee weapons from Rave though because I was focused on the Crossbows to get the Easter Egg finished fast

Edit: And I'm still upset we never got LEFT-E as a Zombies melee weapon from those Time Trials

• Moderators
1 minute ago, NotAnAn0n said:

I wish they could have included the MP-18 in Origins. It would have given the map more of a WW1 feel to it.

Agreed, I understand the box was meant to have weapons from all points across time but most of the guns were 2025ish with a few older fashioned ones.

48 minutes ago, Lenne said:

Dunno if you could count the following, but I have to pick the AK 74u and Desert Eagle the CoD4 versions of those. I am also quite sad about the Commando not getting some more love throughout the games.

Joining Lenne with the Desert Eagle.

I don't know if it really counts but I would have loved to have some control over the Origins robots, or perhaps play within the suit of the Panzer.

There's also the idea that one of the BO4 melee weapons coming to MP, named "eye of apophis" was a cut Chaos WW. Would have been cool to see it at play:
maxresdefault.jpg

• Moderators
1 minute ago, RichKiller said:

Joining Lenne with the Desert Eagle.

I don't know if it really counts but I would have loved to have some control over the Origins robots, or perhaps play within the suit of the Panzer.

There's also the idea that one of the BO4 melee weapons coming to MP, named "eye of apophis" was a cut Chaos WW. Would have been cool to see it at play:
maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah there's no way that wasn't going to be something used in the Library of Alexandria

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, NotAnAn0n said:

Imagine if we could use Takeo’s katana in Chronicles. On a related note, I would have loved to have had a kukri on Shangri-La.

A kukri on Shangri-la would have been amazing and fit with the theme! We've had only one Bowie Knife variant (Galvaknuckles don't count) and that should be looked into more in the future to make maps feel more diverse

• Moderators
15 hours ago, clueless said:

Personally I wish we got to use the M60 and Stoner63 from Black Ops 1, the MP7, MSMC and Peacekeeper (not the Mark II Assault Rifle version, the original SMG version) from Black Ops 2, and the DIY Renovator, LV8 Basilisk and the P-06 from Black Ops 3.

Stoner63 always felt so smoothly for an LMG, would love to point it's aim at an undead horde. DIY Renovator would be fun as it fires nails rather than bullets. P-06 is pretty unique as well so that could be fun, though I would consider it as a bad weapon one could obtain from the Magic Box. Nothing wrong with that, though, I always liked it how Black Ops I and II had many bad box weapons, which made the gamble more exciting and fun.

14 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

I wish the M27 in BO2 was in more than just Nuketown

Love the smoothnes of that gun.

Also, yeah @NotAnAn0n, I agree it would be cool to have more WWI rifles in Origins. The MP-18 instead of the MP-40, Gewehr 98 instead of those spawn room rifles, replace the shotgun for the U.S. Winchester Model 1897 Shotgun, and lastly replace the STG-44 for the M1918 BAR.

As said before, I personally love bad weapons from the box, espessially if they become awesome (or have awesome side effects) when you PaP them. I'd also like the wallweapons to be in-time with the map (so no BO3 weapons in BO3 zombies wallweapons). I'd also like to have some really old weaponry, like muskettes with bajonets.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, anonymous said:

I'd also like the wallweapons to be in-time with the map (so no BO3 weapons in BO3 zombies wallweapons). 

Wow, suddenly I realize just how out of place a lot of wall weapons are within maps (in terms of time, not the fact that they're chalk drawings). 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Big Jumbo said:

For me, being able to use the KSG in Origins was great but never seeing it before or after that in Zombies was kind of disappointing tbh. Customs maps in BO3 have been able to give me that satisfaction luckily, but that's probably the main gun I would like to see in Zombies. 

The Mist Maker was such an underrated weapon and I also wish we had it for more than just one map, especially since the box was already so diluted on that map as it was meant you didn't see it as often

Archived