Cold War | Zombies Intel MEGATHREAD

InfestLithium

• Administrators

Alright folks, it's time to get all the latest Zombies intel coming from Twitter and COD's site. A LOT has happened today (and will continue for the next several weeks) so expect to get a better idea of what's in store for us Zombies fans.

38ee141bf23c03b4ed04580c87f6509b.png

Via COD website

EgYa5q1XYAA5pp8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Credit: @charlieIntel

EgXo_4iXoAYywvw?format=jpg&name=large

Credit: @chrisbob86

EgXPKloWAAA5Kpf?format=png&name=small

Credit: @EricMaynardII

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
6 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

EgXPKloWAAA5Kpf?format=png&name=small

Credit: @EricMaynardII

That picture is weird: Zombies without zombies? It looks like that is Woods, and he and the other guy are dressed in their battle outfit, which initially reminded me of this:

AfbeeldingFrank Woods 115 Tattoo - YouTube

Something in the picture makes me think the burning building is made of wood, as the roof and walls have catched fire. Wooden buildings reminds me of a Vietnam setting, however if you look closely, the characters wear long sleeves. Long sleeves in a hot, humid jungle? I don't think so

• Moderators

"Uncover dark Cold War experiments that unleash a new Zombies threat"

How do you all think about this? Will it be regarding 115 and the Aether story? Or will it be a brand new story with a different kind of zombie reanimation, perhaps based on the Soviet 'Experimentation on the Revival of Organisms' or the US's MKUltra and Project Artichoke?

• Moderators

I honestly hope they do something fresh and take a huge bite into conspiracies, moreso than Zielinski did (which was subtle but most people never saw the connections). We can go so many directions, especially given the time we are expected to play in. Keep the core mechanics of Zombies between WaW - BO3, keep some of the changes BO4 brought, and add some fresh mechanics that don't take away from what's already there. That's my dream for this iteration of Zombies. Let's see what they bring to the table.

Archived