New to the forum!

Justin Thornhill

Hello everybody! I am new to this forum and am really liking what I am seeing already!

I just made my account and am really looking forward to interacting more on the wide variety of forums we have on here.

I wanted to say hello, but to also give the link of my Zombies Streaming Channel. 

My wife and I made a YouTube channel, and would love to see as many of you as possible on our streams!

Date Night: https://www.youtube.com/gamenightofficial

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, anonymous said:

Welcome buddy, glad you found us! Got a partner that loves zombies as well? Man I'm jealous.

Whats your favourite map?

Thank you! My favorite map is a tie between Origins and Der Eisendrache, her favorite is a tie between Der Riese and Der Eisendrache. What about you?

• Moderators
On 7/10/2020 at 5:15 PM, Justin Thornhill said:

Thank you! My favorite map is a tie between Origins and Der Eisendrache, her favorite is a tie between Der Riese and Der Eisendrache. What about you?

Tranzit, but I'm a weird one :p

Archived