The Order of Forgotten Mysteries #17: MJ-12 and Area 51

anonymous

• Moderators

The Zombies story is filled with countless secretive, sinister organizations all following twisted agendas. One of these organizations that is often forgotten is the Majestic 12, introduced in the first chapter of the Black Ops series. Not to be confused with the Hateful 8, the Majestic 12 is a purported organization that appears in UFO conspiracy theories. It is claimed to be the code name of an alleged secret committee of scientists, military leaders, and government officials to facilitate recovery and investigation of extraterrestrial beings and technology. It was formed in 1947 by an executive order by American president Harry S. Truman to facilitate recovery and investigation of the alien spacecraft supposedly crashed at a remote ranch near Roswell, New Mexico. Not unimportant is that they are believed to have been based at Groom Lake, investigating meteorite artefacts that stored Element 115 - an element supposedly useful in the research to antigravity crafts. Interesting enough, it is said that many of its members working in the sciencific field were Paperclip Nazi’s, making the connection to our Nazi Zombies story complete.

Black Ops 2 Zombies: "Farmerz" Protect the Barn! - YouTubeScreenshot_20170707-162034.png

In the Black Ops campaign, we briefly see the name MJ-12 in the intro of one of the missions, along with a variety of other secretive organizations such as the Illuminati. More connections to it can be found in the Dreamland Server (‘Dreamland’ being a codename for Area 51 a.k.a. Groom Lake). The Dreamland Server is an e-mail, document and information management system of the MJ-12, found running on an in-game mainframe on Black Ops 1. While I highly recommend to browse through it’s files, I won’t share them in this thread apart from one excerpt: 

“What follows is a list of current MJ-XII members since its inception in 1947. The principal mamber is one Dr. V. Bush. Also, see:

R. Hillenkoetter
J. Forrestal
N. Twining
H. Vandenberg
R. Montague
J. Hunsaker
S. Souers
G. Gray
D. Menzel
D. Bronk
L. Berkner
R. Oppenheimer
A. Einstein
K. Comption
E. Teller
J. Von Neumann
W. Von Braun”

The amount of German names in it is striking, is it not? What is interesting is that this excerpt is not from the Dreamland Server, but from the CIA Server, under John F. Kennedy’s account. What is clear is that JFK knew about the existence of MJ-12, but he was no member nor did he knew about the exact details of their activities. 

A familiar name in MJ-12 whose account we can enter is that of Robert Oppenheimer, creator of the nuclear bomb. The password of his account is ‘trinity’, being a reference to first atomic bomb test, labeled Trinity, under the Manhattan Project (remember Manhattan Down in Kino der Toten?). It is no coincidence that one of the street signs in Nuketown is named Trinity Ave, Could it also relate to "Embrace the Trinity and True Power Will be Yours”, the wallwriting found in the Der Riese spawn room? In this thread, @MixMasterNut also found out that we use a trinity of artifacts (the Casimir Mechanism, the Vril Rod and the Focussing Stone) during the Moon Quest, we blast a trinity of rockets containing three Vril Spheres to destroy Earth and finally, we need a trinity of Global Polarization Devices to get either Richtofen or Maxis into full aethereal control. Is this why Trinity is so important? Another interesting characteristic about Oppenheimer is his knowledge of ancient Hindu mythologies and belief in the ancient Great War that is spoken about in these Hindu text (by the way inspiring the tales about Vril-Ya, Agartha and Atlantis). During a college lecture at the Rochester University, a student once asked Oppenheimer whether the atomic bomb tested in New Mexico was the first one ever detonated. Robert Oppenheimer replied: "Well, yes. In modern times, of course.". This quote leads to the believe that Oppenheimer openly believed in the ancient atomic warfare that is described within Hindu texts. Upon succeeding in his first atomic bomb test, the Trinity test, he even quoted a Hindu text by saying: “Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds”. In the Hindu holy text, this is said by Vishnu, one of the trinity of supreme gods.

Trinity (nuclear test) - Wikipedia

The Majestic 12 hold more secrets, but we are very uncertain about the role they play in our story. Their existence is evident, seemingly being some kind of organization within the American government but operating outside the president’s sight. Diving into more real-life conspiracies, as these seem to have been a main inspiration for the zombie story produced under Zielinski, I found more interesting details. In a book named ‘Matrix of Assassination: the JFK conspiracy’ (name says it all), it was stated that Kennedy discovered about the MJ-12 during his presidency. Finding out he wasn’t allowed to access to what the MJ-12 were doing, he didn’t appreciated that. This started the tensions between the two, but the real problems began during the Cuban Missile Crisis. This MIssile Crisis had everything to do with defending Earth against the extraterrestrials that supposedly resided on the dark side of the Moon. In 1963, JFK extended the cooperation with the Soviet Union in outer space investigation of UFOs through a joint moon base project. MJ-12 was opposed to this because they felt the militarization of the Moon would place the United States in a dangerous situation with the aliens that controlled the other side of the Moon. But JFK was consistent in making an alliance with the ‘communists’, their rival superpower, to scout and possibly combat this strange new mutual enemy. He wanted a united Lunar Station, share satellite and missile data and combining space- and nuclear technologies. MJ-12, however, were deadset against the idea of any joint US-USSR surveillance of UFO’s and a shared lunar program, as they had their own agenda in the deep black space program, and any cooperation with the Soviets would lead to exposure of their own secrets. Not only that, but MJ-12 was managed by the Russian’s blood enemies: the Paperclip Nazi’s. You feel where this goes: November the 22th, 1963, Dallas. MJ-12 wanted another president, one that interfered less with their secretive activities.

This conspiracy loosely correlates with how Kennedy seemingly wanted to cooperate with the US’ communist enemies such as the Soviet Union and Cuba to commonly fight the treat on the Moon: Samantha Maxis. But how about MJ-12 and Area 51?

If we are to overcome this obstacle we need to increase the frequency and size of the experiment. To this end, I suggest we find not only a regular supply of 115, but that we also find a larger conduit to channel the energy. Our operatives in America have informed us that the US have a large supply of the element at the Nevada base, so time is of the essence if we are to stay ahead of them. - Ludwig maxis

The Nevada Base, or Area 51, wasn’t governmental/CIA property until 1955, so whose was it before it? Could these operatives Maxis speaks of be Group 935 scientists and possibly the predecessor of MJ-12, another organization mainly driven by Germans? We also see Vril Saucer schematics at the Der Riese Waffenfabrik, combining this with the conspiracy of American saucers based on alien technology being developed at Area 51, and perhaps even the Ascension radio talking about the AVROCAR (American saucer), could Groom Lake initially have been a G935 flying saucer test site, where anti-gravity experiments involving E115 were being performed?

1. The Joint Chiefs of Staff have considered the Broken Arrow Initiative in the context that it was requested and have approved further action at this time. The request was to foster the creation of an International Alliance, starting with the United States and Cuba. The potential for a truce is of great interest, considering the evidence submitted with the Proposal. The Joint Chiefs of Staff recommend two phases be initiated simultaniously to achieve success in this operation.

2. PHASE A: A diplomatic engagement between the President of the United States and the President of Cuba has been approved. If an agreement can be reached during this meeting and a treaty signed, we will then proceed to Stage 2: An assembly with Allied Nations. If they approve of the arrangement at the specifications we request, we will then proceed to Stage 3: An Assembly with the USSR. This is to be handled with utmost care and delicacy. If this new threat is to be defeated we need as many allies as we can.

3. PHASE B: The 115 Operations being run by the Departement of Defense in Washington and by the Central Intelligence Agency in Groom Lake, Nevada must aligned as a singular endeavor. This operation part of the Broken Arrow Initiative, will be ground zero through which all Element 115 Projects are filtered through. For the immediate future all experiments must focus on the weaponization of the Element to combat the threat. All secondary projects are to be put on hold.

4. Once success has been achieved with Phase A and B, the Initiative is to operate infefinitely at the highest level of secrecy. For it to become public knowledge would be both catastrophic and world-altering. The Initiative is to operate as a separate entity from the world's governing bodies, though a close eye must always be kept. Operatives must act with the utmost discretion.

Please share your thoughts and ideas!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Had a few chats with @Mattzs on MJ-12 before, and it was him who suggested they may even be a precursor to Broken Arrow in a sense, meaning their early research became integrated after its creation along with its scientists.

What's also interesting about Oppenheimer is that during the Red Scare, he was put on trial on suspicions of being a Communist sympathizer and spy for the Soviet Union. It was ultimately found that he was not, but in addition Werner Von Braun was one person who spoke up in the hearing in 1954, stating "In England, Oppenheimer would have been knighted." In the Black Ops universe, Oppenheimer was still fighting these allegations in 1956, and his security clearance was even revoked. He sent his encrypted password to Vannevar Bush, stating, "It appears my security clearance will be revoked and the files contained within my depot should not be lost because of politics and bureaucrats."

Perhaps, then, MJ-12 were actually the ones hoping to create relations with the Soviets, and JFK agreed, forming Broken Arrow and attempting to form relations with Cuba and eventually the Soviets. But JFK was assassinated, and that plan fell apart as the US decided to back off fighting Samantha, and the Cold War continued as it did. The reason MJ-12 may be listed as a secret society may be because they are no longer a part of the US government due to fears of Communist ties. It would explain the lack of activity in the Dreamland server past 1956. So the MJ-12 may have started to study extraterrestrials/115, but they were formally disbanded, yet members still operate as a secret society, with their own agenda.

I love "The Order of Forgotten Mysteries", as always, thanks for the great post @anonymous

Stuhlinger also references MJ-12 in Tranzit:
"I'd rather be judged by 12 than eaten by 6. And who told you to come after me, huh? Why do they want me dead?"

There is a lot of talk about UFOs and crashed spaceships around the zombies storyline and specifically MJ-12.
I have previously brought up the Soviet plans to reach Mars and Phobos as a result of the US traveling to Venus (which is also suggested by the Rev cipher).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_5M
https://books.google.co.il/books?id=8XC0WlTuujgC&pg=PA238&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

Originally, the Ascension project was assumed to be the moon rockets but today we know this is Eagle's nest AKA Der Eisendrache,
and so it is not clear what the Ascension project is really about.  

The Ascension project could potentially be Mars 5M, as we know that the soviets have facilitates in Mars and Phobos
(also in the Himalayas and Siberia, we have a duality of locations, similarly to Nacht being in Germany as well as Tranzit). 

How is this related to MJ-12 and crashing UFOs? Because in these plans, the returning spacecraft would crash into the earth and would be located using a radioactive beacon.
The later is regarded as an open subject in the zombies storyline, coming from The Giant.

It is possible that the US has found the crashed spacecraft from Mars before the Soviets.

It is also possible that in the split of the The Giant resources, the soviets obtained plans relating to the technology of the beacon. 

• Moderators

Thank you for your replies, friendos!

18 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

Had a few chats with @Mattzs on MJ-12 before, and it was him who suggested they may even be a precursor to Broken Arrow in a sense, meaning their early research became integrated after its creation along with its scientists.

I heard this as well, possibly during a Podcast der Toten or in a Discord talk, and it genuine interests me. Notice how 'Broken Arrow' was first mentioned in the Die Rise TV message, where it likely initially was meant as a US military code phrase, either referring to 'an accidental event that involves nuclear components' or referring to 'a ground unit is facing imminent destruction from enemy attack and all available air forces within range are to provide air support immediately' (quoting Wiktionary). I could see that the community misinterprented it and theorized it to be some secretive organization. As Treyarch occasionally does, the story was changed to the community and two DLC's later, in Buried, it was revealed that Russman had worked for Broken Arrow and thus, Broken Arrow was an organization. I could definately see that prior to this point, Treyarch's "headcanon" was that the MJ-12 was behind Groom Lake, the Hanford Works and possibly even the Pentagon laboratories.

Still, like you say, MJ-12 could very well be the predecessor of Broken Arrow, given the radios found in Classified.

Pernell: This is Groom Lake station chief, Cornelius Pernell. Personal log, March 11th 1961. After being unable to get McElroy or Gates see the light, I hoped my meeting with McNamara would fare better, but I had no such luck. For years now, DoD runs experiments with their 115 division but we are the ones with all the supply.

Only after the Pentagon incident in 1963, Pernell's 'Broken Arrow' became reality. In another radio he says that he was a handler, and a quote him, first for the OSS and CIA, climbed the ladder and eventually became chef of Groom Lake. He seems to have dwelled off of the national government a bit, if you ask me. Between his time at the CIA and the formation of Broken Arrow, during his time at 'Dreamland', he might have very well joined or at least known about the activity of MJ-12 there.

@RichKillerInteresting quote of Stuhlinger, do you have any idea where the 6 refers to? I do think one of the Ascension Group's main purposes was to reach the Moon before the Americans, though. Interesting enough, I know Werner von Braun (who aparently was a member of MJ-12 as well) had planned an extensive space program to Mars as well. If I recall correctly, he even was one of the first who came up with the idea of creating a Mars base, a hype that was forgotten until recent years with SpaceX... Perhaps the Nazi's knew about Mars having some importance and connections to the mythical Vril-Ya a.k.a. Keepers? So yeah, perhaps the ultimate goal of the Space Race wasn't merely reaching Griffin Station, but reaching Mars as well?

3 hours ago, anonymous said:

@RichKillerInteresting quote of Stuhlinger, do you have any idea where the 6 refers to? 

It's a bit off-topic, but my personal guess is that "the six" is a concept of Zielinski that he hasn't managed to develop, or alternatively abandoned. 

hqdefault.jpg

VkT8uE2GFM3nSpjjDQhAQcoIs4dxDotv2RvEbWFA

“When the six -something illegible- are together the power will be ours - D Jano”

Dates back to the second episode of "The order of forgotten mysteries".

Seemingly they tried to make the whole JD thing canon instead of it being one of the devs.

DE also had John Dee references which might have been a second attempt at that.

The vast community didn't catch on JD though, only heard from it by @PINNAZ originally. 

The six and John Dee/D Jano are some real forgotten mysteries.

It would be interesting to get a transcript of the other entries and trying to figure out what all of them say.
Anyone knows what language is that? I think we have here Spanish (which also used by Mexicans) but I'm really unsure. 

Arguably this also may be related to the concept of the six. 
image.png

I'm open for other suggestions regards the six. The mainstream explanation is that "Beware of the six" means Nova 6,

which I'm okay with if we want to close that corner, but again we really don't know where Stuhlinger has been
and where he gained his knowledge regards MJ-12 atlantis and the hollow earth, so maybe we can do better and find other connections. 

@RichKiller

Captura.JPG

At the top left I can make out what it says:

"2 partes de un -bro"(libro?)"

Which translates to:
"2 parts of a -(book?)".

At the bottom it looks like it says:

Captura.JPG

"-ilegible- en -obos de los 4 cardinales?"

Which can be translated as:

"-illegible- in -obos of the 4 cardinals?".

That's all I could understand.

10 hours ago, RichKiller said:

It would be interesting to get a transcript of the other entries and trying to figure out what all of them say.It would be interesting to get a transcript of the other entries and trying to figure out what all of them say.
Anyone knows what language is that? I think we have here Spanish (which also used by Mexicans) but I'm really unsure.

This is the quote I wanted to put, but I had some mistakes when I published the post, (sorry for the two replies).

• Moderators

@RichKillerInteresting connection with that Vril map & Kino writing (in case of the latter, I am actually not that sure if it's about the Nova gas). We're getting deeper and deeper in this rabbithole. @Spotlight Danke for the translations, that libro/book thing would be really interesting. I also belief @Schrödingerfound out that Cardinals refers to the Cardinal Directions: North, East, South and West. Perhaps a far stretch but I imagine it can be connected with a quote on the Moon loadin screen, stating the following:

Not dissimilar to the Aztec and Mayan calendars, the Mythos disc defines the celestial patterns for your practical and magical purposes. Cipactli, Ehecatl, Calli, Cuetzpalin, Coatl, etc. are represented in non-visible form. Abide by its magical powers and use"

Screenshot_20190624-210152.png

(Standing alongside the disk of the Moon Pyramid Device) Cipactli is east, Ehecatl north, Cali west, Cuetzpalin south) and Coatl east again.

Might also have something to do with the Native American Medicine Eye that is used as the Afterlife symbol in Mob of the Dead, a very powerful symbol. A Medicine Man, or Shaman, was believed to have magical powers of Spiritual Healing and of seeing into the future. The outer lines of the symbol represents the four corners of the Universe - North, South, East and West of the physical world.

Eye Of The Medicine Man Symbol Meaning on | Healer tattoo, Eye ...image.jpeg

I belief that sentence of the cardinals says: "Tanta en unos de los 4 cardinales?", meaning "how far in one of the four cardinals". As it this calendar is found in the Siberian Facility where Pablo is trapped, and the texture of the calendar itself is referred to as Vriil map, it has a deeper meaning. Maybe '6' refers to 6 dimensions? Reading that Moon loading screen text, perhaps the MPD disk able to manipulate celestial patterns in each direction of the cardinals, possibly activating ancient teleport mechanisms? Perhaps the four buttons in Shangri La that activate the Eclipse are also connected to such stone disk.

Pablo tries to find out and notes his ramblings about the Keepers & their time and space travel mechanism on the map. He tries to escape but whatever he does he keeps going back in cycles. '6' might also be a reference to 666, the Apothicon Mark of the Beast. In another thread @83457 noted that 6 stands for incompleteness. Maybe 6 isn't meant as an actual number here, but as a reference to something evil, rather than using it's name because for it may be nameless.

Btw found another interesting thread regarding the MJ-12: https://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/169591-luna-mj-12-area-51-s-4-joint-human-alien-moon-base/

(Sorry for the rambling)

6 hours ago, anonymous said:

@RichKillerInteresting connection with that Vril map & Kino writing (in case of the latter, I am actually not that sure if it's about the Nova gas). We're getting deeper and deeper in this rabbithole.
I also belief @Schrödingerfound out that Cardinals refers to the Cardinal Directions: North, East, South and West

Might also have something to do with the Native American Medicine Eye that is used as the Afterlife symbol in Mob of the Dead, a very powerful symbol. A Medicine Man, or Shaman, was believed to have magical powers of Spiritual Healing and of seeing into the future. The outer lines of the symbol represents the four corners of the Universe - North, South, East and West of the physical world.

Eye Of The Medicine Man Symbol Meaning on | Healer tattoo, Eye ...image.jpeg

I belief that sentence of the cardinals says: "Tanta en unos de los 4 cardinales?", meaning "how far in one of the four cardinals".

I like this idea of the afterlife symbol. The middle part of it is quite generic but what you said about the Medicine eye kinda fits the story and so.
While the cardinals are most likely to be directions, I also found this by searching "four cardinals": 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardinal_virtues
Seems like that there are four virtues of ethics: Prudence, Courage, Temperance and Justice.

I like this idea because it kind of represents the anti-sins of the Apothicons. 
The sins, combined with confessions and rituals, allow the Apothicons to access dimensions. 
It would be cool if you could fight the Apothicons with the four virtues and so, sealing them back out of dimensions. 

But again the four cardinals are probably just "the four winds" lol. 

Archived