Full Story Animated Production

So i'v been thinking about this for a while and given everything thatsgoing on in the world at the minute it's the perfect time to begin working on it.

I want to make an animated version of the aether story line in episodic form. I know this is something that a fair few people whould be interested in so i'm sticking it here to see if anyone wants to get involved. I myself am a writer and musician but i'd love to here from anyone who wants to get involved. Currently this is just an idea, I haven't written anything and havent as of yet done much planning i'd like to get a team together before all of that starts. So yeah basically if you wanna get involved just let me know!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

@Tristan Nathan Berry An animation would take a lot of time and efford, I imagine. Currently, Rad is making a novel of the story (see the Call of Duty Storybook thread). You say you're a writer and musician, I think the Zombies story can be expressed in a lot of artistic ways. One can paint Richtofen's first discovery of the majistic Moon Pyramid, compose fitting music for that scene or write side stories about, say, the CDC and CIA agents of who we know so little. I dont tey to discourage you but making aconplete animation about the Zombies Story would be too overwhelming, I think. Instead, there are so many more cool things one can be creative in. Curious to hear you thoughts about this

Archived