Help needed with an error: Perish mod for Black Ops 1 on cracked version (BGamerT5)

Indigenc3

Ok, so I installed the BO1 BGamerT5 crack and really want to get a mod on it. I did a bit of research and the Perish mod looks quite good. 

When I downloaded the mod and ran the program to install it told me to select "BlackOps.exe" and, because I was on the cracked version, I had like 4 .exe files to run Black Ops. When I want to play the game, I know which files to open and it works fine. I've tried all of them and it still didn't work 

I'm new to all of this (Cracked games on pc, modding and all) and I'm soo confused!

I need help from someone who knows what they're doing if possible. I mean, anyone will do. 

I just don't want to waste time browsing the internet and follow fake tutorials and get a virus or something. 

Help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

error_message=failed-to-find-installation-folder.png

Annotation 2020-05-29 194706.png

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/30/2020 at 1:21 AM, Spotlight said:

@prestige_master  Install the game_mod firsthttps://github.com/Nukem9/LinkerMod/releases/download/v1.3.2/game_mod.zip, extract it to your game folder and then select the Bo_Mods file, right click and "edit", change it from BlackOps.exe to BGamerT5.exe
So every time you go to play open the bgT5Launcher put it on Start Hostmode and then run the Bo_Mods file

Hey!

I realised that all I needed to do was install game_mod and put the Perish folder in my game files manually and it's now working. But I realised that BO1 doesn't have many cool mods so I made the switch to WaW

Thanks a bunch for the help, anyways! It's cool to see that the community and mods are always there to help out any naive user with these things, as they can sometimes get pretty complicated! 👍

Edit: Also, WaW is full of great maps and is so much better with UGX mods and T4M. How did I miss out on this for soo long??

Archived