favourite black ops 1 zombies poll

what was the best map on call of duty black ops ZOMBIES!!  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
5 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

Moon is my favorite map of all time. Love the EE, love the level of difficulty, love the new weapons, love the lore, basically everything.

Also note the amount of new stuff they added here such as the lunar gravity and the hacker that allows you to manipulate power-ups, the magic box, wallweapons, barriers and more. And yeah, the EE is both very accesible and makes sense story-wise.

Its real close between Moon and Call Of The Dead, but COTD just edges it for me. Had so much fun playing that map back in the day, I will still re-download BO1 now on occasion just to play it. 

While i like the remake, it just doesnt quite bring back the memories of the original.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, RickT said:

Its real close between Moon and Call Of The Dead, but COTD just edges it for me. Had so much fun playing that map back in the day, I will still re-download BO1 now on occasion just to play it. 

While i like the remake, it just doesnt quite bring back the memories of the original.

And that while CotD is the only map in the entire CoDZ series that I've never played?

Archived