PAP every gun challenge

So the other day i tried the PAP every gun challenge and so obcause i went walll weapons then mystery box but i found that i was left with 2 bad weapons at the end and i died. i watched some on youtube and they went mystery box then wall weapons. So i was wandering what is the most effecient way to do this challenge and has anyone tried to find a way to make it a lot easier?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I'd say that depends on what map you're playing, since in some maps wall weapons appear in the box. On those maps it is probably best to start with the box guns since it is completely random, and you might get a wall gun. So even if you don't get a weapon that appears only in the box, it isn't a wasted spin.

If wall guns don't appear in the box on the map, then I'd say the best method would be PaPing the worst wall guns first, leaving only the ones that are good in high rounds, then try to get all the box guns, then finish the wall weapons.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

If wall guns don't appear in the box on the map, then I'd say the best method would be PaPing the worst wall guns first, leaving only the ones that are good in high rounds,

Not sure if this is the case for BO3 and BO4, but from my experience the worst guns become the best when PaP 'em. By the way, good luck @deltawave!

Archived