Lyrics From All Zombies Songs

• Moderators

Hi all, I've compiled the lyrics for all songs found in Zombies, with a few exceptions. Here is a link to the Google Drive Folder.

I sourced the lyrics from the Call of Duty wiki and Genius.com, then for all of the songs found on Kevin Sherwood's Youtube channel, I adjusted the lyrics to fit with the lyrics shown in Kevin's video. So that includes fixing wrong words, adding some background vocals, changing punctuation, capitalization, and spacing. The odd variety in spacing is just me trying to perfectly emulate the videos (apart from obvious spelling mistakes which are fixed.) The idea is to get the most accurate lyrics and convey what Kevin Sherwood is trying to convey in the lyrics exactly.

For non-Kevin Sherwood songs, I took a listen to the songs myself and tried to pin down exactly what is being said.

Hope someone gets some use out of this, whether theory-making or otherwise.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Went ahead and added Won't Back Down, Party Time (CotD Intro/Trailer), Nightmare, Carry On, Evil Ways (MotD Trailer), Rusty Cage, Ace of Spades, I Put a Spell On You (Voyage Trailer), Right Where We Belong, and Mad Hatter to the best of my ability based on sources I could find.

Also, as a bonus, I added My Way:

"Richtofen’s favorite song is ‘My Way’. He wonders when he'll get to sing it."

- Dr. Monty

Archived