Black ops 2

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/7/2020 at 11:28 AM, xXCRUMZXx said:

I've got every map but mob of the dead, and I've been trying to go for the origins Easter egg

10 hours ago, anonymous said:

I'll share my gametag friday via personal message. 7;00 PM or AM? And what timezone?

Sounds like a solid way to start the weekend ?

7 pm pacific see u then

Hello? I'm really sorry but I think we might have to reschedule for next week. My mom just told me we have plans for this weekend so i won't be able to play. I don't know for what since everything is closed down. Tell me if there's a new time you would likke to play

• Moderators
18 hours ago, xXCRUMZXx said:

Hello? I'm really sorry but I think we might have to reschedule for next week. My mom just told me we have plans for this weekend so i won't be able to play. I don't know for what since everything is closed down. Tell me if there's a new time you would likke to play

No problem buddy, I mostly can play almost every day (except saterday evenings). So whatever day suits you, and you can also shoot a message to me the day itself. Mind you I'm from Europe so we have a 7 hour difference. Enjoy the weekend, whatever your mom's plan is :)

6 hours ago, anonymous said:

No problem buddy, I mostly can play almost every day (except saterday evenings). So whatever day suits you, and you can also shoot a message to me the day itself. Mind you I'm from Europe so we have a 7 hour difference. Enjoy the weekend, whatever your mom's plan is ?

Thanks for understanding. You have a good weekend too.

Archived