New discovery in Die Rise: Russian writing

anonymous

• Moderators

So now, 8 years after the release of Die Rise, I found something new. The building which houses the Global Polarization Device on the roof and the sleeping cages and mysterious crates in lower floors also houses those weird tanks. These tanks resemble qua shape the biohazard-tanks that store Nova-6 in Clarke's lab in Kowloon (BO1). However, different than the Nova-6 tanks these tanks lack the biohazard symbol, and do have a rather interesting sentence written on it...in Russian!

IMG_20200411_195132.jpgIMG_20200411_195059.jpg

Kontrolno-dozimetritsjnij punkt "DITJATKI" ' meaning Control-dosimetry point "Little children". Sounds familiar?

nJF_Mboq6c8yuNsn48oKB_ZCWHJb-dyS5LrdtljE

Yes! It is exactly the same sentence as encountered in Tranzit! Ditjatki, meaning Little Children, is also a village located in Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. Dosimetry refers to the calculation of ionizing radiation, fitting very well with the 'Green Run' theme in Tranzit. But the fact it is in Die Rise....I think this is the first evidence ever that experiments were going on in Die Rise!

Now we know that both Tranzit and Die Rise were Broken Arrow stations, but why Russian again? What is up with all the Russian? And what did these tanks store? Let's open this for discussion!

EDIT: 'Point "Little Children" ', could this also have something to do with the House and the children?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
12 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Now we know that both Tranzit and Die Rise were Broken Arrow stations, but why Russian again? What is up with all the Russian? And what did these tanks store? Let's open this for discussion!

Interesting. Considering Broken Arrow disbanded in 2025 when these stations were abandoned or re-purposed, we must remember that Cold War tensions between the US and Russia thawed in the 90s, and by the time of the BO2 campaign, it is possible for you to ally with them should you play certain optional missions. Also consider that the Ascension Group essentially fell apart after the outbreak at Baikonur Cosmodrome:

A bit of good news: apparently, we were not alone in the Samantha Assualt. While the President was under siege, another Incident occured at one of the Ascension Group's Missile Launch Sites. We've learned that while the dead are still being accounted for, Dr. Gersh is among the missing. While Dr. Gersh may not have been the Head of the Organization, he certaintly was the Brain — and his absence has caused The Ascension Group to be consumed by in-fighting, as different parties vie for control. As of this moment, the group's future is uncertain.

It's unknown if Russia restarted a similar project after the Cold War ended, and it's totally possible that they instead worked with the existing Broken Arrow. Broken Arrow was started and funded by the US government, but just like Group 935, they are an external company. They would have no qualms using resources from Russia.

Let's also remember that even in the Cold War, Broken Arrow began as a part of a plan to unite with the Soviets against Samantha. Though that fell apart, the foundations are there:

1. The Joint Chiefs of Staff have considered the Broken Arrow Initiative in the context that it was requested and have approved further action at this time. The request was to foster the creation of an International Alliance, starting with the United States and Cuba. The potential for a truce is of great interest, considering the evidence submitted with the Proposal. The Joint Chiefs of Staff recommend two phases be initiated simultaneously to achieve success in this operation.

2. PHASE A: A diplomatic engagement between the President of the United States and the President of Cuba has been approved. If an agreement can be reached during this meeting and a treaty signed, we will then proceed to Stage 2: An assembly with Allied Nations. If they approve of the arrangement at the specifications we request, we will then proceed to Stage 3: An Assembly with the USSR. This is to be handled with utmost care and delicacy. If this new threat is to be defeated we need as many allies as we can.

• Moderators

Yes, and as the Russians were together with the Americans the only notable known organization continuing Group 935's research, it would be logical that after the disbandance of the Ascension Group (which was either a result of the Baikonur Cosmodrome outbreak (1963) or the end of the Soviet Union (1991) ), many of it's scientists wanted to continue their research. As the US was the only other option, and Broken Arrow would be happy to broaden their knowledge, they could have eadily been bought in just like with the Germans during Operation Stapler. 

Now having a new army of scientists and new knowledge, all speaking Russian, I could totally see it Broken Arrow temporary going bilangual. Americans and Russians working together under the same organization.

Have you any idea where the 'Control-dosimetry point "Little children" ' could refer to? Whatever experiment this was associated with, it seems like it was being researched in both Hanford and Shanghai (and was it also found somewhere in Ascension?). The tank might be connected with the test subject's drinking water, perhaps including 115 or another radioactive isotope, but that "point little children" got me. Did they tried to investigate the House, just like the Japanese and Germans at Verrückt and Shi no Numa heard the Origins cutscene through the walls?

I also thought I once heard that Die Rise initially was supposed to take place in Russia, but idk if you know more about that. Probably nonsense

• Moderators
1 minute ago, anonymous said:

Have you any idea where the 'Control-dosimetry point "Little children" ' could refer to? Whatever experiment this was associated with, it seems like it was being researched in both Hanford and Shanghai (and was it also found somewhere in Ascension?). The tank might be connected with the test subject's drinking water, perhaps including 115 or another radioactive isotope, but that "point little children" got me. Did they tried to investigate the House, just like the Japanese and Germans at Verrückt and Shi no Numa heard the Origins cutscene through the walls?

I don't know anything about Russian, but you did say that the word also is a place near Chernobyl. I think more likely it is referring to the place than children, and this has something to do with radioactivity. I'm also willing to be it is a reused asset from somewhere else not related to zombies.

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, RadZakpak said:

I don't know anything about Russian, but you did say that the word also is a place near Chernobyl. I think more likely it is referring to the place than children, and this has something to do with radioactivity. I'm also willing to be it is a reused asset from somewhere else not related to zombies.

Found this:

896313.jpeg

контролно дозиметрия пункт "дитяки"

Exactly the same. Really gotta roll my brains about this because I wanna see the canonity in this (as far as I know, there are no references to Chernobyl or this sign in any non-zombies thing in Treyarch's games.

Дитятки КПП 30 км ЧЗВ
КПП, Dytyatky, Kyiv Oblast, Oekraïne, 
https://maps.app.goo.gl/DehcSwJtebefjKn2A

• Moderators

I suddenly think that the Chernobyl nuclear disaster takes our attention away from what else was located near Dytjatky: the DUGA radar! You are right about reusrd assents as we saw this massive structure (and so I assume the Dytjatky signs) at the Black Ops MP map 'Grid'.

download (3).jpeg

Now before Chernobyl 'happened', DUGA was subject to a variety of conspiracy theories, many being similar to those of the HAARP. Basically, it could be seen as the Soviet's equivalent of it: a big mindcontrol device. Which brings us to Tranzit and Die Rise's connection: the Global Polarization Devices. Is this DUGA the Soviet Union's GPD?

Another thing that connects Die Rise and Tranzit is that it both features areas where citizens were, unconsiously, used as testsubjects. Did the Chernobyl disaster happen on purpose? Were people perhaps evacuated for very different reasons than radiation (zombies!)?

4 hours ago, anonymous said:

Ditjatki, meaning Little Children, is also a village located in Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. Dosimetry refers to the calculation of ionizing radiation, fitting very well with the 'Green Run' theme in Tranzit. But the fact it is in Die Rise....I think this is the first evidence ever that experiments were going on in Die Rise!

EDIT: 'Point "Little Children" ', could this also have something to do with the House and the children?

This is remarkably similar to the sign in Der Riese (nearby Juggernog) that when translated from German reads:

"All unaccompanied children will be sent to the circus"

• Moderators
On 4/12/2020 at 12:40 AM, caljitsu said:

This is remarkably similar to the sign in Der Riese (nearby Juggernog) that when translated from German reads:

"All unaccompanied children will be sent to the circus"

Wasn't that in Verrückt? I always assumed that sign has something to do with this

Right now I don't have Black Ops I accesible, but if I have I will check if, where and in what contest this Russian sign can be found in Ascension (and perhaps Grid). If someone feels like check already, look out for tanks (since in both Die Rise and Farm/Tranzit the sign can be found on either this biohazard-tank or farm silo-tank).

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm just responding on a HAARP mention.

HAARP was weather control, not mind control. The (some head honcho title) of HAARP testified before Congress (or senate/house) about its purpose a few years back.

Theories, 'evidence', and rumor have that tech now in Antarctica and on mobile ships instead of the old site.

Maybe it was mind control in zombies lore? I'm no story guy, so... Ignore this if I'm just mucking things up.

• Moderators
On 9/7/2020 at 12:14 PM, 83457 said:

I'm just responding on a HAARP mention.

HAARP was weather control, not mind control. The (some head honcho title) of HAARP testified before Congress (or senate/house) about its purpose a few years back.

Theories, 'evidence', and rumor have that tech now in Antarctica and on mobile ships instead of the old site.

Maybe it was mind control in zombies lore? I'm no story guy, so... Ignore this if I'm just mucking things up.

HAARP was subject to a multitude of conspiracy theories, at the top was weather control / environmental control, weaponization of natural forces such as hurricanes/tornadoes and there were also theories of HAARP Towers emitting mind-controlling radio waves (about as grounded as the current 5G Tower Conspiracies, if they did ever do an Aether Reboot I'd love a reference to that honestly). Poor HAARP got way too many conspiracies tacked onto it, but that's what happens when people don't understand the concepts needed to study a layer of the atmosphere

• Administrators

To me HAARP is most closely associated with weather control and Nikola Tesla theories, but a close second is mind control in the Group 601 tower vein and similar theories on Russian towers. And yeah @83457 considering HAARP wasn't actually created until like the 1990s, it appearing on a note in Der Riese to me just means we can take this in almost any direction we want as a community.

• Moderators

Completely agree with you @clueless, but to fuel the conspiracy machine I'd like to quote something PINNAZ wrote a while back:

HAARP wasn't really 'HAARP' in 1945.

It was from the research of Nikola Tesla. Tesla died in 1943.

The Americans, Russians & the Germans stole his research.

It's all in the link in my Sig. MMX

These ARE the actual FBI documents that were in the Zombies Game.

_gdeca10.png

BlindBusDrivr said:
I think they've been secretly hinting HAARP far after this:

ScreenShot2012-03-03at110504AM.png

Starting from top to bottom

The Page on top is the first page of the document & the page on the bottom that says "DEATH RAY" is actually page 2 of this document.

dump_7.gif

The page inbetween the 2 documents is upside down & is page 1 of 2, so I included the second page aswell.

dump_106.gif

dump_107.gif

This page is the document that says "DEATH RAY." (I think Treyarch may have just added that title in, or it was redacted?)

dump_8.gif

There are 290 pages in total, all very interesting. These are Pages 7, 106, 107 & 8 Respectively

I haven’t found the fourth document that is visible on the bottom yet

Previously, I really wondered how we could have a note in Shi no Numa talking about HAARP already in 1945, while the real HAARP was built in 1990. Guess the above thing is the key: Assumptions go that Nikola Tesla already worked on it in 1943. His research was stolen by the Germans and Americans, via which it might have reached Group 935. Perhaps Tesla himself even was a 935'er!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Found a Die Rise quote of Samuel Stuhlinger:

"Ah, Russia" gripe_russia_d_0

Does anyone know when he says this? I thought he may say this when he looks at the Russian biohazard tanks but I checked it and that isn't the case. Are there any more Russian things in Die Rise? Or is it a cut quote (if so, why would it be cut?).

Archived