Everyone Okay?

GRILL

Hey CODZ!

It's your friendly neighborhood GRILL here, checking in.  What a viscous pandemic that has gripped our planet!  It's truly in these dire times that I thank CODZ for a community that I can return to, and feel comfort to envelope myself in.  To me, it honestly feels like a zombie apocalypse out there - I live in a highly effected area.

How's everyone doing?  Everyone washing your hands like crazy?  I just needed to come here and once again acknowledge how important this place is.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

These are weird times, Grill, hope everything remains well with you. But despite the missery, I try to see some good things in it as well and I have to admit, daytime streetlife has become busier. Fathers that are normally working in the afternoon are now playing with their children on the streets. Roller skates suddenly became super popular here and you see kiddos from 5 y/o but also people like me from 20 y/o rolling around. I feel like some people sudddenly realize they don't need to go to the pub, to the cinema, to a restaurant to have fun, it's all around us.

Anyway, genuine hope this virus stops spreading sometime and times will improve. Take care, everyone!

Archived