We need YOUR help: The Keeper Language

caljitsu

I'll skip the pleasantries and get right to it. If you have ANY screenshots, images, textures, etc of the Keeper language features in Black Ops 3 and 4, please post it below. We're at a stage now where cross-referencing different excerpts of the language is essential and any additional help to acquire them will really help to speed the process up.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Got these images from internet, but will try to get some myself in-game as well later. Awesome you're on this, Cal!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor shadows of evil swordAfbeeldingsresultaat voor shadows of evil boxAfbeeldingsresultaat voor zetsubou no shima ritualAfbeeldingsresultaat voor skull of nan sapwe

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor shadows of evil symbols

BO3%20Teaser%20Trailer%20-%20Cuneiform_z

Additionally, maybe this thread can help: https://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/179750-mesopotamia-babylon-and-the-first-civilizations/

I assume you already noticed the similarity between Sumerian and Keeper alphabeth, and I guess solving the language isn't that easy, but it might be of assistence. Good luck!

Archived