The Dragons, warriors of the Vril-Ya?

anonymous

• Moderators

This Great War shot we got in the Alpha Omega intro, shows us an vast, otherworldly plain filled with Apothicans and Keepers fighting each other. If this truly is the Great War of Agartha, the one where corrupted Keepers fought the uncorrupted Keepers, this picture alone gives us so much intel (Apothican worms were already there, Margwa’s possibly synthetically forged, etc).

UQ9QoEOmmMgP6bVUuIejbU2aaxt0wSDRnCKDBu_P

But @RadZakpak discovered another really interesting this here. If you look closely in the clouds of the background, one can distinguish a dark shape: It appears to have wings, to have a tail, to have a head, and yes, it does really resembles the shape of the dragon encountered in Gorod Krovi!

GGINWyXMFN8EPrb0Pkp65ZW7px5nDH2Yis8e6j-G

Yep, that looks like @RichKiller!

image.png

So did the Dragons originate from a time so long ago, and did they assist the Keepers in their fight against Brimstone and Damnation? 

‘Daddy says there used to be dragons a long time ago’ - Samantha’s drawing

In Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism (and we know these religions influenced the Nazi occult ALOT), Naga’s are a semi-divine race of deities race dragon/serpent-like beings that originate from the realm Patala, the subterranean netherworld that lays beneath Earth and is believed to be more beautiful than heaven. When living in areas on Earth, they are often described as water-dwellers, living in streams and oceans. Sometimes, they are also described as earth-dwellers, especially in caverns. Their presence in the Keeper-influenced city of Shangri-La has gone noticed by many story-veterans of that time: See the dragon statues in the spawn room in front of the Focussing Stone temple (Naga’s were often believed to guard treasures). 

o9Wrgz51Gqv-IwKa3BdKYXNnt2yjy_AUwvka_oWb

We also have this radio about Brock and Gary:

Brock: “the walls are too slippery to climb. I can see a tube about halfway up the side of the well, but we can’t reach it.”

Gary: “Huh? What is that? I think something just swam past my leg.”

Brock: “Where?”

Gary: “I dunno!”

We do know Naga’s adore water, so maybe it was one of them? Naga’s can be associated with tales about Vril and Agartha as well, making the connection with Brock and Gary complete. And lastly, we have the golden gongs, with Illuminati symbols writing: “Beware of the wrath of the Dragon’s fire”.

l87iuHbAC6vbZNnmB8_-hLCHP-rH5bvUNQl_vi30

In a way, this seems to indirectly hint to the creatures’ appearance in Der Eisendrache and Gorod Krovi, right? @MixMasterNut also once commented about the Naga’s ability to travel through the 7th dimension, which included space, time and parallel universes. Surely these beasts were considered powerful enough for the Keepers to take them into battle against the Apothicans. The Dragons are said to originate from a world within our world, just like the Keepers, and they both can travel between dimensions as well. Furthermore, they possibly have been used by the Keepers to guard certain sacred sites (Shangri La), or at least inhabit them. The gongs write a warning for all those coming to Shangri La, writing in a language of an Ancient Order, the Illuminati, which may have made the very first contact with the Keepers.

So the Dragons were a beautiful race used by the enlightened Keepers to combat the Apothicans, issue solved? No! I believe the Dragons had a certain relation with the Vril-Ya before their split into the Keepers and the Apothicans. Just like there are Dragons fighting for the Light, there are also ones being corrupted and fighting for Darkness. Not all Nagas are good. The best proof for this would be the appearance of what I believe is a Dragon in the Shadows of Evil wall (see bottom right):

ncfrxCEtwda6MDGlFQ5f8AuN7ezrOEj_tejy04ay

In Der Eisendrache, upon entering the Dark Aether for the final bossfight, we can also observe four dragon eggs, similar to the ones seen in the secret room of Zetsubou no Shima. This is direct evidence of Apothican-sided Dragons, corrupted from the moment they were born. In Samanthas room in Der Eisendrache, there are multiple references to Dragons appearing in Nordic/Scandinavian mythos: a book being named Fafnir and Sigurd, a story about an evil shapeshifting Dragon being slayed by a hero figure Sigurd. We also have a reference to Nidhogg, in mythos described as the “dragon/serpent/snake” in Hel that lives and chews on corpses, sounding extremely similar to what the dragon we have in Der Eisendrache does. The fact that it appears to be out of the combat in the Shadows of Evil battle depiction could be a sign that it isn’t fighting, but perhaps just flying out over the battlefield to collect corpses? That sounds similar to what the Dragon-heads in Eagle’s Nest do. 

EDIT: One last thing, remember how Division 9 bred the dragon eggs at Pohnpei? Their Island Facility was built upon Nan Madol, an abandoned, partly flooded, ancient city that had contact with the Keepers in the past.... Did they found the eggs here, in the deep, flooded caverns beneath the island?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow I didn't know about the gong's Illuminati code! Zombies never stops surprising me. 

Buttom right in the SoE PaP wall is an arm of an apothicon. It may be hard to see it here but I have seen before a colorized version of the wall.
I believe it's in a glitching queen video but I cannot find it rn.

Edit: Here it is: 

Also, you forgot Die Rise: 
black-ops-2-high.jpg

As for the book of Fafnir and Sigurd  , there are tons of  books in DE with different titles. I'm not sure if there is something to it or it's just supposed to be cool references. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, RichKiller said:

As for the book of Fafnir and Sigurd  , there are tons of  books in DE with different titles. I'm not sure if there is something to it or it's just supposed to be cool references. 

I don't know. It seems at least that either Sam or maybe Maxis has a weird obsession for Nordic mythology.

wow I didn't know about the gong's Illuminati code! Zombies never stops surprising me. 

I also wonder what the code at the time meant. Certainly Treyrach had to idea of Gorod Krovi at the time of Shangri La (2011), so what would they hint? I personally found the pressence of napalm in an ancient hidden city a bit weird, so perhaps the fire of napalm zombies originate from ancient men or alien tech. Or perhaps it really was a hint to the Naga's, possibly the source of where the Himalayans got their 'napalm' from.

Buttom right in the SoE PaP wall is an arm of an apothicon. It may be hard to see it here but I have seen before a colorized version of the wall.
I believe it's in a glitching queen video but I cannot find it rn.

Edit: Here it is: 

Also, you forgot Die Rise: 
black-ops-2-high.jpg

I think this, and Anon's original post, are probably true. One thing I would like to say is that "pyramid" in Shadows is actually what I'll call "The Temple of Primis", the mound from origins before it was buried. Remember, the place you enter from is the very top level.

Archived