Wonder Weapon Bracket Round 5 (Final)

RadZakpak

• Moderators

This is it, the endgame. Have I already said that? Probably, but I'm making this up as I go along so bear with me.

yxnv7741.svg

Here are the rules for voting:

First, I will provide a list with matchups, for example:

1. Tombstone vs Who's Who

You would make your choice by replying with your pick and a reason why, something like:

1. Who's Who: haha just imagine if i actually picked this haha wouldnt that be funny

Focus on the design, history, and relevance of the wonder weapon as opposed to just damage.

Next Monday I will tally votes and post the final results!

Here is the final matchup:

1. Wunderwaffe DG-Scharfshutze vs Ray Gun Mk II (Including Alpha Omega variants)

Choose wisely, comrades.

Also, you now have Mule Kick. Sorry about that. But hey, now you can choose a third weapon to take into battle. Vote for the runner-up!

2. 31-79 JGb215 vs Alistair's Folly

Can you SUH-MELL... what the Doc... is cooking?!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I'm going to have to go with the Scharfshutze as my #1. I'm actually fairly shocked it made it this far after Tag's lukewarm reception but that's just goes to show how good it is. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

For numba three I'm picking the JGb. Nothing else quite like it.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

For third place... it's the 31-79 JGb215! I guess you could say that's a small consolation?

A tiny bit. haha

The Scharfschütze winning is good though. It is a fun gun. :3

As always, Rad thank you for doing these.

Archived