I used to be famous ya know....

Tattoo247

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Lenne said:

yoooooooooo

I have missed you on here, @Tattoo247.

I hope you are doin good. What have you been up to? Feeling the zombies itch again?

Kinda, I came here to see when the nacht map was releasing for mobile haha

Looks like. I have quite a bit of reading up to do since BO3....hope the story has gotten better, I kinda stopped having interest once dragons showed up lol

good to see you though lenne, I’ll be around from time to time!

• Moderators
On 1/26/2020 at 11:59 PM, Tattoo247 said:

Kinda, I came here to see when the nacht map was releasing for mobile haha

Looks like. I have quite a bit of reading up to do since BO3....hope the story has gotten better, I kinda stopped having interest once dragons showed up lol

good to see you though lenne, I’ll be around from time to time!

Classified and Alpha Omega should be right up your alley. :)

My noobish story opinion is that it definitely took a couple of steps upwards from the BO 3 days.

Also: I see you @Matuzz what a nice surprise to see both of you check in again. :' )

Nice to see all the names! I remember everyone, as I lived on here for years haha. I’ve read into some of the newer story....man they’re getting technical with this time travel thing, I’ll have som,e major questions I can tell.

awesome to see everyone though, how’s everyone liking the mobile game? I was pleasantly surprised, and seeing we can explore nacht a little further is cool too, I’ve almost got my fire axe skin but I’m about lvl 35 so I’m not playing like I should.

• Moderators

I dont have the mobile game, so its all fairly unknown to me. How does gameplay on the phone feel? Slaying the undead with touchscreen, rather than a controller. Also, I wonder for how much canon the mobile game is in the grander story. Are radios and stuff included in mobile version?

On 1/29/2020 at 4:26 PM, anonymous said:

I dont have the mobile game, so its all fairly unknown to me. How does gameplay on the phone feel? Slaying the undead with touchscreen, rather than a controller. Also, I wonder for how much canon the mobile game is in the grander story. Are radios and stuff included in mobile version?

The mobile game is actually pretty good, of course they shove advertisements down your throat every time you log in, but the graphics are pretty clean, and there is controller support so I can use my ps4 controller. I also play on an iPad so it probably give me an advantage.

the shinonuma map is strange, there is a way to teleport to the zombies map where we mercy kill Takeo (old me would be ashamed I’ve forgotten the name of a zombies map ?) but just a couple rooms for the Easter egg.

Whats everyone playing now? Treyarch hasn’t made another CoD since BO3 right? I’ll probably get the next one they put out since so many of you guys are still here. I play Destiny 2 pretty religiously, and it’s free to play except whatever the new season is, but there’s a couple years worth of dlc for free if anyone wants to play one day let me know!

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Tattoo247 said:

Whats everyone playing now? Treyarch hasn’t made another CoD since BO3 right? I’ll probably get the next one they put out since so many of you guys are still here. I play Destiny 2 pretty religiously, and it’s free to play except whatever the new season is, but there’s a couple years worth of dlc for free if anyone wants to play one day let me know!

BO4 happened, with the Chaos storyline (aparently pretty good) and the last four chapters of the Aether (old) story. I've only played Blood of the Dead once thus far, which is a beautiful map in my opinion, but the other maps appear to be neat as well. In Alpha Omega, it is possible to play with 8 as both Primis and Ultimis, and Classified is said to be a classic BO1-like map. 

Didn't knew that Destiny 2 was free. Was it always like that?

16 hours ago, anonymous said:

BO4 happened, with the Chaos storyline (aparently pretty good) and the last four chapters of the Aether (old) story. I've only played Blood of the Dead once thus far, which is a beautiful map in my opinion, but the other maps appear to be neat as well. In Alpha Omega, it is possible to play with 8 as both Primis and Ultimis, and Classified is said to be a classic BO1-like map. 

Didn't knew that Destiny 2 was free. Was it always like that?

I think I saw the Blood of the Dead ending cutscene where Richthofen (I’m assuming the one from Origins?) gets left behind and bled dry..kinda sad but not really lol

Destiny 2 became free a few months ago when Activision stopped funding Bungie, they only make you pay for he current DLC, and when that becomes old, is available for free and so on.

Its sort of like CoDz, in the regard you’d never expect so much juicy lore and back story. The story starts 4.3 billion years before our Earth is formed, and reaches about 20 thousand years into the future where the game takes place, with tons of story in between it all.

ill go by GameStop today and see how much BO4 is, if anyone wants to hold my hand through the new maps, I should at least still be good at boarding windows and watching the crawlers ?

PunchOut85 on PSN

Archived