Somehow I glitched the game (BOZ Mobile)

Douglas Wickline

So... I was just practicing in the android port of Black Ops Zombies on Call of the Dead.. and... somehow George Romero glitched into the floor. I mean don't get me wrong that made it MUCH easier to train and get to high rounds, but I don't understand how it happened. so far I've reached wave 81 because of the glitch and I'm honestly really wondering if anyone else ever got this glitch to happen.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Never had anything like that happen when I played BOZ on iOS, though I remember Hellhounds getting stuck outside the map on World at War Zombies on iOS. Unfortunately, BOZ on iOS was not updated with new versions of iOS so I have no way of playing it nowadays.

• Administrators
On 1/25/2020 at 11:44 PM, Douglas Wickline said:

I see... that's odd. well, thank you for your time I guess. to be more specific of where the glitch first happened was in the space between Juggernog and where the AK-74u can be purchased.

That's amazing. That might be enough to make me wanna download that garbage game again. XD I only with WAW was still around. There were some wonderful noclip glitches in that game...ahhh good times

Archived