Character Bracket Round 4

RadZakpak

• Moderators

We've lost many so far, but there are more trials ahead. Stay strong.

qjf913eb.svg

If you're new, how does it work, you ask? Let's say for example our contestants are:

1. Who's Who vs Tombstone

You would make your choice by replying with your pick and a reason why, something like:

1. Tombstone because REST IN PIECES, DOWN FOR THE COUNT.

Your reasoning can be anything from personality, development, comedy, voice performance, or just how they look!

At the end of the week I will tally votes and advance winners to the next round.

Here are this week's contestants:

1. Edward Richtofen (Ultimis) vs Ludvig Maxis (Original Timeline) (THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN)

2. Takeo Masaki (Primis) vs The Shadowman (My dreams are haunted by a man in shadow. I fear this vision may be a portent of our destruction.)

After this round is over, there will be a final round between the two winners, and a runner-up between the two losers. 

WE STAN SHADOWMAN.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

1. Edward Richtofen. Easily. One of my favorite characters across all media. "Mein life, is practically a Shakespearean tragedy... "

2. All jokes aside, the buck stops here for Shadowfuck. Takeo has been one of my favorites since his Primis incarnation's introduction. His journey is one of my favorites, and there is so much beneath the surface we just can't see.

• Moderators

1. Richthofen because he managed it to put his bald 'n beardy boss in the teleporter along with a dog. Must be a fun moment for him, and I adore him for that. Also, he was the first modern man who made contact with aliens, without even saying it to someone.

2. Shadowman. A man haunting Rad in his dreams is a man to my heart. Just a genuine and honest man in what he does and he's good in what he does, just being the bad fucker nobody likes while dressing like a gentleman at the same time. His octopus brother Davy Jones can learn alot from him. Also Shaddy's 'Universe Devouerer' > the Kraken.

Archived