User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Lenne

User of the Month October 2019 (KMR won!)

crazy homer simpson GIF

Call me Kanye, cause I am late. Sorry about that. Heya everyone, I hope y'all are doin good. It is the end of the month again, the weeks are freaking racing, aren't they? Time to call out the most lovely, intelligent, active and/or craziest members of the past month and then have the spookiest of spooky voting phases (not really, but you know 5 days for nominating and then it is almost Halloween. Maybe you fine people can include a spooky GIF or pic when nominating? I dunno I am not your mother, it is just a question. Chill out. :P)

As always thanks again to @KronoriumExcerptB our past User of the month. Here are the rules: I added one more rule!

1.) You can nominate up to three people with your post.

2.) Every nomination needs at least a brief explanation and a couple of links to posts and topics made by the user you want to nominate.

3.) Do not nominate yourself.

4.) The voting poll will not be edited in any way, regardless of request, so think your vote through before doing it.

5.) Admins can't be nominated.

6.) In order to get in the poll the member will need two nominations, so be sure to not just lurk around, if you see your favorite member only having one vote, speak up!

You will have 5 days for nominating until the 30th October at 7 PM CET. Even in the event of me not formally closing the nominations at that time, any nominations after 7 PM CET will be ignored. Voting will last another 3 days (the 2nd of November) Until 7 PM CET as well.

Have fun!

If you have any questions be sure to message me or write a post.

Past winners:

September 2019: KronoriumExcerptB

August 2019: ZombiesAteMyPizza!

July 2019: Boom 115

June 2019: Anonymous

May 2017: Blurryface

March 2017: RadZakPak & Anonymous

July 2016: AetherialVoices

June 2016: Spider

May 2016: DragonGJ

March 2016: anonymous & shirtlesservice

February 2016: NaBrZHunter

January 2016: Ragdo11706

December 2015: Tac

November 2015: Kill_All_Monkeys

October 2015: NaBrZHunter

September 2015: Shooter

August 2015: Lenne

May 2015: Amantha77

June 2015: RequixEclipse

April 2015: Chopper

March 2015: ZombieOfTheDead

February 2015: Nightmare Voyager

January 2015: Black Hand Smith

December 2014: Stop Mocking Me0

November 2014: Undad

October 2014: The boring guy

September 2014: the_clay_bird

August 2014: GRILL

July 2014: InfestLithium & ETEl2NAL407

June 2014: Jolteon

May 2014: Naitrax

February 2014-March 2014: DeathBringerZen

January 2014: Hells Warrrior

November 2013: 83457

October 2013: Boom115

September 2013: Samara & Slade

August 2013: TheBSZombie

June 2013-July 2013: RequixEclipse

May 2013: FatedTitan

April 2013: Flammenwerfer

March 2013: GRILL

February 2013: InfestLithium

January 2013: MurderMachineX

December 2012: PINNAZ & Lenne

November 2012: Electric Jesus

October 2012: punkrockzombie

September 2012: Jake-Duck

August 2012: MyLittleHellhound

July 2012: Rissole25

June 2012: PerfectKhaos

May 2012: MixMasterNut

April 2012: BlindBusDrivr

March 2012: way2g00d

February 2012: Superhands

January 2012: Ehjookayted

December 2011: Tom852

November 2011: OstonedshooterO

October 2011: LiamFTWinter

September 2011: Phillips455

August 2011: Faust

July 2011: TacticalInsertion

June 2011: MrRoflWaffles

May 2011: xAvengedLullabyX

April 2011: cjdog23

March 2011: xXDaRkLeGeNdSXx

February 2011: DigitalShadowZZZ

December 2010: Graffiti Skys

November 2010: Mikeh12

October 2010: Undeadwolfy

September 2010: RedDeadRiot

August 2010: AlphaSnake

Hope you all are doing good. <3

I'd like to nominate the man @ProjectKMR. Not only has the one and only mister KMR shared an interesting theory and an epic story post, he is also an enjoyable discussion partner both here on the Forums and on our Discord, as well as simply being a great guy! No one can deny that he is a true CoDZ'er.

(also shoutout to @RichKiller for being a great guy as well and still staying dark and unspoiled concerning Tag's ending. Got great respect for that, dude)

Unequivocally - @ProjectKMR. For about the same reasons as anonymous.

Gonna echo the nom for KMR and not gonna ignore @RadZakpak not only because of his character brakets, but also for his work on the storybook. Much love to the both of you.

I'm going against the grain here, and I'm gonna say... @ProjectKMR. Many new quality posts and activity in the Discord.

So since, nobody but KMR got more than one nomination:

@ProjectKMR , Congrats on winning the cyan robes! Treat them well and don't mind the chickensandwich leftovers in the pockets, more importanly: Do not eat them. haha

You've been on this site for a little over a month and have been showing the CoDz spirit right from the get go. From community inspired chats on the Discord to theorizing on the forums and everything in between, you have done it all. It is so enjoyable to watch you chat and post, reminds me of myself 7 years ago. So naturally I am fine with not having a proper voting phase this time around.

I hope you continue sharing your passion for this mode and us for the next year. <3

Thanks a bunch.

call of duty horror GIF

Congrats KMR! We're glad to have you.

Donor

Congrats @ProjectKMR !

Glad to see UotM still in swing :D