Character Bracket Round 3

RadZakpak

• Moderators

The chaff continue to be separated from the wheat as we advance to a new round. Here is the current bracket:

qjf913eb.svg

Wait wait wait, what are the rules? Let's say for example our contestants are: 

1. Double Tap vs Quick Revive

You would make your choice by replying with your pick and a reason why, something like:

1. Quick Revive because I only play Solo!

Your reasoning can be anything from personality, development, comedy, voice performance, or just how they look!

At the end of the week I will tally votes and advance winners to the next round.

Here are this week's contestants:

1. Edward Richtofen (Ultimis) vs Takeo Masaki (Ultimis) (Germany vs Japan)

2. Doctor Ludvig Maxis (Original Timline) vs Tank Dempsey (Primis)

3. Edward Richtofen (Primis) vs Takeo Masaki (Primis) (Germany vs Japan II: Reloaded)

4. Nikolai Belinski (Ultimis) vs The Shadowman

DIE! I mean... GO!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

1. Edward Richtofen (Ultimis)

This is like choosing your favorite child and of course I will take the spleen loving one, over the one obsessive with his emperor

2. Doctor Ludvig Maxis (Original Timline)

Beard wins almost everything.

3. Takeo Masaki (Primis)

Sushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

4. Nikolai Belinski (Ultimis) vs The Shadowman

I swear to god, if Shadownman wins over my pal Nikolai, I will only post in german for the next two weeks

This just keeps getting better and better.

1. Ultimis Richtofen. Something something fiddling around with his "golden rod". It's not what it sounds like, I swear.

2. Primis Dempsey. Look, as far and as simple as character arcs get, Dempsey's hit me rather well.

3. Primis Richtofen. He gets a star added to the good noodle chart every time he goes through the Cycle.

4. The Shadowman. @RadZakpak "You are but fragments of a bigger universe..."

• Moderators

1. Ultimis Richtofen is the goat tbh

2. Primis Dempsey. Maxis is quite a bad guy. He's the one who went with the nazis, he left sam with richtofen for no reason. And yet he never gets enough attention as the real villain.

3. Takeo. Primis Richtofen is the most lowkey evil character. He perpetuated the cycle throughout so many attempts with the blood vials, and he led them all to oblivion by telling them to listen to Monty. And then he nearly got the rest of Primis killed in BotD with selfishness if it wasn't for Weasel. He kind of deserved it.   Takeo is just a good boi, always is trying to do the right thing, is willing to die for what he believes.

4. The rest of Ultimis aside from richtofen never really get a character arc. Shadowman got some backstory at least in Tag. Shadowman

• Administrators

I was so disturbed and distraught and disgusted with some previous results that I had to sit out the last couple brackets. But I'm back with a vengeance.

1. This one is so tough for me. I wanted Ultimis Takeo to be what Nikolai became, so I am jaded by my person dream for the character. But that probably isn't the best way to vote, so Ultimis Richtofen.

2. Maxis Original just for the nostalgia. I never game Primis the time they deserve.

3. Lordy you people are predictable. Richtofen and Takeo again?!? I'm sitting this one out.

4. Ultimis Niki for sure. No contest babyyyy

• Moderators

1. Edward Richtofen (Ultimis) is probably one of my favorite characters across media, so no contest here.

2. As much as I love Dempsey, Maxis and his rivalry with Richtofen drive the story forward and he is a fascinating character. Still a moron though.

3. This is like picking a favorite child for me... it feels awful to push Takeo aside because his growth after Zetsubou tugs the heart strings and his camaraderie with the rest of Primis is heart-warming. He's like the glue holding them together. But then again, Richtofen's journey is one of heartbreak and desperation that I find so relatable. Hmm... my mind says Richtofen, but my heart says Takeo. Sometimes when the you are uncertain, your heart should be your number one ally. I pick Takeo. I'd follow him into battle any day.

4. The original harbinger of doom: The Shadowman.

• Moderators

1. Edward Richtofen (Ultimis) (5) vs Takeo Masaki (Ultimis) (0)

2. Doctor Ludvig Maxis (Original Timeline) (3) vs Tank Dempsey (Primis) (2)

3. Edward Richtofen (Primis) (1) vs Takeo Masaki (Primis) (3)

4. Nikolai Belinski (Ultimis) (2) vs The Shadowman (3) ;)

Archived