Hello everyone

Brutus

Hello everyone. I joined discord server 2 or 3 weeks ago and today finally decided to create an account as well. I found Cod Zombies Forum while searching for a place that still has the friendly vibe of the community. Especially after the events that took place after the launch of Black Ops 4, I must say it is really refreshing to find people who still cares about the community. Thank you everyone for your efforts and optimism. I will try my best to help you to keep this community as kind as possible like it was in the good old days. Also, I' gotta say you guys are really good at crafting theories and writing stories about the story line we all love. Once again, thank you and please let me how I can be any use to this community.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Thank you for the kind words and I am glad you found us.

Just post a bunch and visit a couple of times in a week (or day). :)

If you need any help just shoot me or any other staff member a message or post in here.

Thank you again for the kind words.

Enjoy your stay.

2 hours ago, anonymous said:

You're my man, @habazabaza! Thank you for the kind words, and I hope you'll enjoy it here! Got a question for you: What would you consider as your favourite Zombies map of all time, and why? Hope to see you around in the threads!

This might seem weird but it is tranzit for me. I was not be able to play Black Ops 1 dlcs back in the day. So, I knew only kino and five and had no idea about a story before hoping into Black Ops 2. And playing tranzit for the first time was really a surreal experience for me. The mystery surrounding the map, interaction of the characters and the feeling of unknown were really the things that made me fall in love with zombies. I was shocked when I saw the theories and all kind of story line stuff while searching for guides. And to this day, I'm still hooked with the story even though it is finished. Also, thank both of you for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, habazabaza said:

This might seem weird but it is tranzit for me. I was not be able to play Black Ops 1 dlcs back in the day. So, I knew only kino and five and had no idea about a story before hoping into Black Ops 2. And playing tranzit for the first time was really a surreal experience for me. The mystery surrounding the map, interaction of the characters and the feeling of unknown were really the things that made me fall in love with zombies. I was shocked when I saw the theories and all kind of story line stuff while searching for guides. And to this day, I'm still hooked with the story even though it is finished. Also, thank both of you for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it.

Yes, I fully agree with you! Damn, admirers of that map are hard to find, but I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one here who's favourite map is Tranzit. The atmosphere and mystery was so great, the best ever in any map in my opinion. Here's @ProjectKMR's recent retrospective on Tranzit, if you're interested to read. 

Got another question for ya: Are you familiar with the story as well? Or would you consider yourself more like a strategist of the zombie-slaying? Or both, perhaps?

10 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Yes, I fully agree with you! Damn, admirers of that map are hard to find, but I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one here who's favourite map is Tranzit. The atmosphere and mystery was so great, the best ever in any map in my opinion. Here's @ProjectKMR's recent retrospective on Tranzit, if you're interested to read. 

Got another question for ya: Are you familiar with the story as well? Or would you consider yourself more like a strategist of the zombie-slaying? Or both, perhaps?

I think I can say that I'm familiar with the story but seeing all the people crafting theories and doing other kinds of stuff really makes me feel like I know nothing. Also, I recently dived into some custom maps and really enjoying it. Thanks for the article suggestion by the way. I will definetly check it out.

Archived