Favorite steelbook?

Lenne

CoDz's favorite steelbook  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

Hello everyone, I hope your monday is going well.

Bit of a random topic, but last saturday I decided to tidy my place and had stumbled across the BO3 and 4 steelbooks, which I never used, cause they came along with the normal game case and I personally have a hard time to get the Discs out of the steelbook. I am just scared of breaking them.

Regardless I took a look at the zombie artwork for both of them and then I also decided to pull out the BO II case out of the shelve and I figured, I like the look of the artwork from BO3 the most. It just looks the spookiest, if you ask me. haha

So which one is your favorite steelbook? I don't know though if the BO1 steelbook also had zombies artwork, but if you liked that one the most, you can also state that opinion. :)

Have a nice day, friends. <3

cute cat GIF

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta go with the shot of Misty from Blops2. That was our first ever glimpse of the Victis crew in any form of marketing, iirc. The good ol’ days post-moon when we realized “I guess at least SOME people survived the nuking of the earth, and one of them is this badass chick.” 

as far as visuals purely, gotta go with BO4. Also I’ve personally abused the hell out of my BO4 steelbook, using it for various purposes, so it’s got sentimental value.

• Moderators
On 10/21/2019 at 3:48 PM, RadZakpak said:

I've been collecting Steelbooks for a couple of years now so seeing this topic piqued my interest.

How many do you have and from which games?

My first steelbook actually was Black Ops 2 and since then I have bought: GTA V, Black Ops 3 and 4, Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III.

21 hours ago, Electric Jesus said:

Also I’ve personally abused the hell out of my BO4 steelbook, using it for various purposes

Explain yourself. :P

I wish they would have reused the blue colour at some point instead of orange, which was cool the first time, but now it is kinda stale, if you ask me and I say that as a dutchie. haha

Thanks for the pic, @Boom115

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Lenne said:

How many do you have and from which games?

My first steelbook actually was Black Ops 2 and since then I have bought: GTA V, Black Ops 3 and 4, Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III.

185 currently... yeah I've been doing it a while, and its mostly movies. But my favorite game steelbooks are probably my Halo collection, which includes a custom Halo Reach I ordered. I also love the art on the Wolfenstein II steelbook.

Archived